Share Pictures Of Your Pawn/s

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Share Pictures Of Your Pawn/s

User Info: Twizted_Jedi

Twizted_Jedi
7 months ago#101
moseph187 posted...
@Twizted_Jedi

Thing I love about dogmas creator is the range of different characters you can make from all ages and sizes and you can even create a multicoloured army of hotties like @vonhizzle

Yep .. Dogmas CC is my all time Fav , I look forward to playing with the CC in MHW eventually .

The really crazy thing is that one of @vonhizzle 's Pawns looks almost exactly like my arisen Victory if she fell victim to a massive vitamin D deficiency XD . I think her name is Aer ? The grey skinned beauty ?
Twizted_Jedi Rayne 36 Mage / Twizted_Jedi2 Jade / Twizted_Jedi3 Anastasia / DRUNKEN-VIKING13 Nova / THUNDERGOD_72 Aria / N7-Warden Athena. Info on OPSC site .

User Info: moseph187

moseph187
7 months ago#102
Thought I could post some pics of the two pawns I replaced with Mistle and Iskra
Here’s Cahir
https://i.imgur.com/7TnApfe.jpg
Here’s Regis(thanks @YoruPoru for the pic!)
https://i.imgur.com/FKC0cGL.jpg
And I have a couple of my pawns in alt outfits
Milva as an elf(sorry about the lighting)
https://i.imgur.com/Fn3GF26.jpg
Enid in her alt sorceress outfit(thanks @YoruPoru for the pic again)
https://i.imgur.com/5eoLtgJ.jpg
PSN:Moseph187/Pawn:Milva 200 ranger
PSN:ALTarisen/Pawn:Mistle 200 strider PSN:GeraltOfGransys/Pawn:Iskra 65 warrior PSN:Arisenkin/Pawn:Enid 130 sorceress

User Info: vonhizzle

vonhizzle
7 months ago#103
@moseph187 Oh I remember Regis! Is he from the Witcher also? Looking good as always. Milva is so sneaky as an elf, I could hardly spot her.
PSN: vonhizzle | Pawn: Venus
ALTS: vonhizzle2-6 | Aqua | Aer | Terra | Invidia | Eros

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
7 months ago#104
Twizted_Jedi posted...
thefernus posted...
At level 200 on my max strength Arisen I can kill Death in about 100 arrows or slightly less so that would about 25 kills with the full box + everyone overencumbered, not sure how many more arrows it takes at level 100 or lower though. I'm thinking you could squeeze in 15-ish at least though since most of your attack power comes from bow + augments rather than levels. Also I powerleveled using Assassin for max strength growth, Fivefold works too it's just trickier.

Doesn't Fournival sell unlimited periapts early game too? Unless I'm mistaken because he keeps his inventory in NG+.

Yeah sounds about right , I usually only powerlevel Death when I don't have to switch vocations anymore . For the most part that means Sorcerer or Assassin . Even if you did have to make a town run for blasties , It should still be way faster to powerlevel by farming Death over CDs as an Assassin or Ranger .

I'm guessing high mag builds are kinda screwed on the PS4 then as far as Powerleveling goes .. Even fully boosted with max mag I'm pretty sure he cant be staggered hard enough to stay down as a Sorcerer .

As for Fournival he does sell periapts earlier , I meant that he only sells Tagilus's Miracle and Salomets Secret post game or NG+, Along with Sobering Wine , Mushroom Pottage ect . So if the goal was to decrease the amount of Blast Arrows needed it would be best to stack 4 Conquerors Periapts with 4 TMs
for max damage .

I thought periapts and miracles didn't stack past 4 total.

You can powerlevel in the Black Abbey as sorcerer, I've gone from 110-200 in less than 3 hours. :D High Maelstrom from the ledge with Emphasis, 2 Barbed Nails, Cursed King's Belt on only 4 specific spawns is the most efficient way, I didn't do it with the optimal setup since I only had regular Maelstrom on my first grinding run (limiting the spawns I could do efficiently) and equipped rings of perseverance plus I also killed a less rewarding spawn for the sake of kill counts, but still got to 200 pretty fast.

The specific spawns to High Maelstrom are the 4 eliminators, 3 regular gorecyclopses, condemned + regular gorecyclops, and 4 living armors (the armors don't always get lifted on Hard so you just lure the survivors to fall to death).
PSN - Loli_Nation; pawn - Lolinator Jr PSN - Laifu4Waifu; pawn - GuardNexus
PSN - grandglutton; pawn - Leviatha PSN - Minataura; pawn - Minataur

moseph187
7 months ago#105
vonhizzle posted...
@moseph187 Oh I remember Regis! Is he from the Witcher also? Looking good as always. Milva is so sneaky as an elf, I could hardly spot her.

@vonhizzle yep all my pawns are from the Witcher but Regis is the only one to feature in the game. Milva,Cahir and Enid(Francesca Findabair) all have gwent cards and Mistle and Iskra only appear in the books.
PSN:ALTarisen/Pawn:Mistle 200 strider PSN:GeraltOfGransys/Pawn:Iskra 65 warrior PSN:Arisenkin/Pawn:Enid 130 sorceress

vonhizzle
7 months ago#106
moseph187 posted...
vonhizzle posted...

@vonhizzle yep all my pawns are from the Witcher but Regis is the only one to feature in the game. Milva,Cahir and Enid(Francesca Findabair) all have gwent cards and Mistle and Iskra only appear in the books.

Did the books come before the game or vice versa? Also I missed you MHW photos, my god the resolution those look amazing.

moseph187
7 months ago#107
vonhizzle posted...
moseph187 posted...
vonhizzle posted...

Did the books come before the game or vice versa? Also I missed you MHW photos, my god the resolution those look amazing.
The books came first but I only found out about them after playing the first game and because they’re originally Polish at the time only one book had been translated(2007) The last book in the saga was only translated last year and I think there’s one book left which is a side story with the English version is due out this year.

vonhizzle
6 months ago#108
Bump. If anyone didn't know, you can take photos from the pause menu or using the share button. Once you have a screen shot, share it as a message from the capture gallery and then you can view the photo from your psn account on any device. To upload pictures host them on imgur first.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Share Pictures Of Your Pawn/s

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived