It turns out I have been carried for a long time by Loli Jr

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. It turns out I have been carried for a long time by Loli Jr

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
8 months ago#1
Fought Daimon as a Mystic Knight with Leviatha (not set up as sorcerer), GuardNexus and Minataur - holy crap! I beat him on the third try (died twice due to messing up during the rift and didn't want to wakestone because it would bodybag my own pawns) but wow it was much harder than expected... my Great Cannon did next to no damage on second form even when buffed with holy (didn't bring periapts) so I spent several minutes each try bashing away at his legs with my party of hopping bunnies when normally Loli's Fracture Dart and Hailstorm would have taken off his first few bars fast - then when I successfully staggered him out of his vortex by climbing him, we couldn't kill him in time and he got back up! He was at low health so he immediately went for a second vortex which I hadn't seen in ages because we (with Loli's Brain Splitter and/or Fracture Dart helping) usually killed him when he's down, I popped the only 2 harspud sauces I had and climbed again quickly, barely killing him before my stamina ran out... whew lol.

A level 200 player was carried by a level 51 pawn, loli is magic and strider is the truth. I guess I should bring Loli and just one of the red vocation twinks from now on... she's SUCH A LOLI, Fracture Dart forever! XD
PSN - Loli_Nation; pawn - Lolinator Jr PSN - Laifu4Waifu; pawn - GuardNexus
PSN - grandglutton; pawn - Leviatha PSN - Minataura; pawn - Minataur

User Info: valkyriePROfail

valkyriePROfail
8 months ago#2
Its what striders with bbw3 gear have.

Rangers spam 10fold on daimon if its their only bow skill, they are beast against daimon as well.
Lv200 Psn:ValkyriePROfail - Lenneth / Psn:Mustbeajoke - Hrist / Psn:Shy_valkyrie - Silmeria
Lv28 Psn:Twink_account Li'l Lenneth / Psn:Not_a_twink_acc Li'l Freya

thefernus
8 months ago#3
I hired Silmeria against Daimon once and she didn't seem to spam it that much, I'll give it another go with her accompanying Minataur on my next run though (Minataur such a burden, dies every other room running to Daimon lol).

User Info: valkyriePROfail

valkyriePROfail
8 months ago#4
thefernus posted...
I hired Silmeria against Daimon once and she didn't seem to spam it that much, I'll give it another go with her accompanying Minataur on my next run though (Minataur such a burden, dies every other room running to Daimon lol).

It mainly depends on arisenĀ“s distance with Daimon. Mid distance usually makes ranger spam 10folds like there is no tomorrow.

At 13:20 is what I refer with mid distance
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq25XUQYG4w&t=312s
Lv200 Psn:ValkyriePROfail - Lenneth / Psn:Mustbeajoke - Hrist / Psn:Shy_valkyrie - Silmeria
Lv28 Psn:Twink_account Li'l Lenneth / Psn:Not_a_twink_acc Li'l Freya

User Info: mr_freddie

mr_freddie
8 months ago#5
good luck getting a sorc to cast anything against him in first form , I have little to no issues with him in second form. It is his first form and how fast it moves that annoys me.
Psn: Darkbwoi Pawn : Yillbaki / Alt : Thatdogagain Pawn Sylvia
Currently playing : Dragons dogma dark arisen

thefernus
8 months ago#6
mr_freddie posted...
good luck getting a sorc to cast anything against him in first form , I have little to no issues with him in second form. It is his first form and how fast it moves that annoys me.

The sorc setup that can almost solo second form Daimon also attacks pretty consistently against first form (doesn't show first form but you can see why it would attack - NO SPELLS except Holy Affinity lmao):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_0O7BsZWus

You probably won't get any hires with that setup though lol (unless the renter knows what it's meant for) but you can just switch it back to a normal one after fighting Daimon.

Also first form can be slowed to a crawl with 3 star or better rusted weapons - for a good combo maybe equip the focused bolts only sorc with a rusted staff?

thefernus
8 months ago#7
Also I wonder if da loli could solo Grigori lol, she can bring the offline Ur down to 3 bars before time runs out but not sure if her AI would derp against the red one.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
8 months ago#8
thefernus posted...
Also I wonder if da loli could solo Grigori lol, she can bring the offline Ur down to 3 bars before time runs out but not sure if her AI would derp against the red one.

As this pawn seems quite dangerous you might even get the clear skies glitch lol.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

User Info: Anakerie

Anakerie
8 months ago#9
I've tried going alone with Zari when she Brines herself or gets whacked by Death. It makes me realize just how dependent on her I am. Giovanni is a strong Arisen, but he's rubbish alone. Zarianna carries him more than I care to admit.
PSN: Ana Kerie. DDDA Pawn: Zarianna PSN: spruft4you Pawn: Herman
PSN: Zarismom DDDA Pawn Nessie; PSN: vino_de_fresa Pawn: Jareth
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. It turns out I have been carried for a long time by Loli Jr

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived