My new pawn is so pretty...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. My new pawn is so pretty...

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
4 months ago#1
I'll be kind of sad to cover up her face...

https://i.imgur.com/ZfDr0zL.jpg

You can probably tell where this is going from her name and build. I guess she's Leviatha's younger and even bigger sister who gets cursed in BBI and turns into a minotaur? XD
PSN - grandglutton; pawn - Leviatha
PSN - Loli_Nation; pawn - Lolinator Jr

User Info: GEnjiFS

GEnjiFS
4 months ago#2
omg its a female eliminator?! KILL IT (jk she looks lovely)
PSN: ahciel, Pawn: Arisa, Level 189 Warrior/Fighter
PM if you want me to switch her vocations

User Info: Yasukima

Yasukima
4 months ago#3
So is she going to be wearing one of the helms that those eliminators drop?
PSN: Kimu_Omou Dragon's Dogma PS4 pawn: Heysel - Sorcerer lvl 200
Beasts all over the shop

thefernus
4 months ago#4
Yasukima posted...
So is she going to be wearing one of the helms that those eliminators drop?

https://i.imgur.com/sYlyVMN.jpg

Yep, escaped minotaur from BBI terrorizing Gransys.

The story is she used to just be a normal 7' (technically 6'7 1/2 pre-"transformation", but the minotaur head adds a few inches), 300+ lb girl pawn, but her Arisen took her into BBI at level 10 overconfident due to having been gifted a Dragonforged Iraklis and got himself killed. Mad with grief she was afflicted by the curse and transformed into an Eliminator, she then manages to get back to the mainland with her master's sword and... goes on adventures with other Arisens as a permanently sub-level 20 twink. lol

The minotaur already has 500 defense plus Bastion and Awareness, 94% stagger resistance and 99% knockdown resistance at level 10, I'm going to try and gold rarify her gear tomorrow but she should already be a handful and then some for the Witchwood bandits, saurians in the well or anything else her renters are likely to have trouble with at the moment lol.
PSN - grandglutton; pawn - Leviatha
PSN - Loli_Nation; pawn - Lolinator Jr

thefernus
4 months ago#5
Doesn't have perfect gear yet but here she is!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhM1Js02Hn8

Stopped her leveling at 18, she still needs her Delta Guard, Patterned Gambeson and Sovereign Cloak (right now has 2 Ogre Bones equipped for 100% stagger and knockdown resist for her minotaur gimmick) but she can hold her own pretty well against Gransys enemies already.

Her Arisen will have to Brine her to go through BBI starting at level 18 for her stuff, good thing he can be carried by Loli Jr and GuardNexus lol.
PSN - Loli_Nation; pawn - Lolinator Jr PSN - Laifu4Waifu; pawn - GuardNexus
PSN - grandglutton; pawn - Leviatha PSN - Minataura; pawn - Minataur

User Info: valkyriePROfail

valkyriePROfail
4 months ago#6
Hope you plan rocking her with Cursed King's Belt and Fur boots for the full minataur
Lv200 Psn:ValkyriePROfail - Lenneth / Psn:Mustbeajoke - Hrist / Psn:Shy_valkyrie - Silmeria
Lv28 Psn:Twink_account Li'l Lenneth / Psn:Not_a_twink_acc Li'l Freya

thefernus
4 months ago#7
valkyriePROfail posted...
Hope you plan rocking her with Cursed King's Belt and Fur boots for the full minataur

Well with her current setup she takes almost no damage from most Gransys small enemies and has 100% stagger and knockdown resist for her gimmick, not sure how easy that will be to keep up with the belt (probably would work with 2 ogre bones, but I want to drop one for Calamitous Lunge ring or a Barbed Nails).
PSN - Loli_Nation; pawn - Lolinator Jr PSN - Laifu4Waifu; pawn - GuardNexus
PSN - grandglutton; pawn - Leviatha PSN - Minataura; pawn - Minataur
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. My new pawn is so pretty...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived