The immortal Arisen

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
5 months ago#1
Or maybe the Eliminator saved her because it wasn't deep enough yet? lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuoW20F6EeE
PSN - grandglutton; pawn - Leviatha
PSN - Loli_Nation; pawn - Lolinator Jr

User Info: skyjp97

skyjp97
5 months ago#2
Oh wow. That looked hectic. Just fought my first eliminator earlier and it was a challenge. Can't imagine the ogre being there too.
PSN: Skyjp18
DDDA Pawn: Luci lv 46 ranger.

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
5 months ago#3
skyjp97 posted...
Oh wow. That looked hectic. Just fought my first eliminator earlier and it was a challenge. Can't imagine the ogre being there too.

There are actually 3 of each but it's an optional battle lol, I was trying to get my level 51 and level 46 pawn to kill them all by themselves but one of them got killed so I decided to off myself and retry. Got an awesome fight recorded a couple tries later though! :D
PSN - grandglutton; pawn - Leviatha
PSN - Loli_Nation; pawn - Lolinator Jr

User Info: skyjp97

skyjp97
5 months ago#4
thefernus posted...
skyjp97 posted...

There are actually 3 of each but it's an optional battle lol, I was trying to get my level 51 and level 46 pawn to kill them all by themselves but one of them got killed so I decided to off myself and retry. Got an awesome fight recorded a couple tries later though! :D

Dang. Well at least you got a good fight. My explorations today have gotten me as far as the bishop and undead dragon. Failed first attempt, but am going to take another crack at it in a bit.
PSN: Skyjp18
DDDA Pawn: Luci lv 46 ranger.

User Info: valkyriePROfail

valkyriePROfail
5 months ago#5
I need to try solo Hrist against 3x ogres & eliminators. I think she could do it without consumables nor recapacitations.
Lv200 Psn:ValkyriePROfail - Lenneth / Psn:Mustbeajoke - Hrist / Psn:Shy_valkyrie - Silmeria
Lv28 Psn:Twink_account Li'l Lenneth / Psn:Not_a_twink_acc Li'l Freya

User Info: Tidras

Tidras
5 months ago#6
thefernus posted...
so I decided to off myself and retry.

why didn't you just jump into the abyss? :o)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived