Could a level 51 and level 46 pawn could defeat 3 elder ogres and 3 eliminators?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Could a level 51 and level 46 pawn could defeat 3 elder ogres and 3 eliminators?

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
7 months ago#1
I just killed the sirens for them so they couldn't heal the biggies:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6KU_GezUAU

GuardNexus got the bad end of it near the end, but they are a beautiful loli team (um, GuardNexus is an honorary loli...) :D
PSN - grandglutton; pawn - Leviatha
PSN - Loli_Nation; pawn - Lolinator Jr

thefernus
7 months ago#2
Got a better version of the fight (was testing if GuardNexus would die too much with the lesser physical resistance of Immortal's armor pieces)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buTEqY0s7ZY

User Info: valkyriePROfail

valkyriePROfail
7 months ago#3
Nice videos, they really did it. I think hailstorm volley would have done it slighly better than fracture dart due to even more AoE effect.

I tried solo Hrist no consumables, no recapacitations and hard mode (lets call it NCNRHM) and killed them all in 3min and half. She didnt even run out stamina once nor drop hp below green. I will upload it tomorrow.

Fighters are pure insanity vs ground enemies. You can really tell how much enjoy battle fever.
Lv200 Psn:ValkyriePROfail - Lenneth / Psn:Mustbeajoke - Hrist / Psn:Shy_valkyrie - Silmeria
Lv28 Psn:Twink_account Li'l Lenneth / Psn:Not_a_twink_acc Li'l Freya

thefernus
7 months ago#4
valkyriePROfail posted...
Nice videos, they really did it. I think hailstorm volley would have done it slighly better than fracture dart due to even more AoE effect.

I tried solo Hrist no consumables, no recapacitations and hard mode (lets call it NCNRHM) and killed them all in 3min and half. She didnt even run out stamina once nor drop hp below green. I will upload it tomorrow.

Fighters are pure insanity vs ground enemies. You can really tell how much enjoy battle fever.

I doubt that about Hailstorm since it seems to shoot a specific number of arrows (uses up 12 blast arrows), most of the arrows are concentrated in a small enough area to hit one elder ogre and if they hit separate enemies, I don't think the total damage will be much higher.

That is pretty crazy about Hrist, then again she does have like 1300 defense doesn't she? They probably barely tickle her lol.

The debilitation fighter really does work quite well, despite how unintuitive it is it's probably not much worse than a debilitation ranger:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8_EtM853DE

I mean, she'd be of limited usefulness fighting alone (in BBI) but she's a true team player lol.

User Info: KenKoerperich

KenKoerperich
7 months ago#5
NOPE!

Oh, yea, that's right, your abusing exploits of game, and twinked characters.

Do it w/o all that and you would be wiped....

Buh bye!
PSN: SavageArcherz -- Friend Me for Pawn Exchange -- Daily "Live" Steaming and PSN chatting w/ Friends -- Join/Subscribe/Follow -- Thanks!

thefernus
7 months ago#6
KenKoerperich posted...
NOPE!

Buh bye!

That's kind of the whole point of Lolinator Jr and GuardNexus, to push the limits of twinkdom?

Also lol at complaining about exploits when you specifically asked for level 200 strider pawns with Brain Splitter and Hailstorm to accompany you into BBI when you were level 70, such legit skilled way of doing things when a level 51 twinked strider can already solo Daimon...
(message deleted)

User Info: DragonslayerJ

DragonslayerJ
7 months ago#8
thefernus posted...
KenKoerperich posted...
NOPE!

Buh bye!

That's kind of the whole point of Lolinator Jr and GuardNexus, to push the limits of twinkdom?

Also lol at complaining about exploits when you specifically asked for level 200 strider pawns with Brain Splitter and Hailstorm to accompany you into BBI when you were level 70, such legit skilled way of doing things when a level 51 twinked strider can already solo Daimon...

Don't feed the trolls he Couldn't do this arena without doing the same thing. I would like to see this Ken person do these very same enemies in this arena without the armor and weapons and skills needed for for this fight.Doing this arena using the fiend luring incense unprepared is foolish. He is only trying to get a reation from you.
psn:Asuna_369 https://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/en/m31914.html

thefernus
7 months ago#9
DragonslayerJ posted...
thefernus posted...
KenKoerperich posted...
NOPE!

Buh bye!

Don't feed the trolls he Couldn't do this arena without doing the same thing. I would like to see this Ken person do these very same enemies in this arena without the armor and weapons and skills needed for for this fight. He is only trying to get a reation from you.

I don't actually do the fight in the video, my pawns do it without my help lol. He didn't watch the video and thought the title meant I was level 51 with a level 46 pawn when it's actually a level 51 pawn and a level 46 pawn. lol

User Info: DragonslayerJ

DragonslayerJ
7 months ago#10
thefernus posted...
DragonslayerJ posted...
thefernus posted...
KenKoerperich posted...
NOPE!

Buh bye!

Don't feed the trolls he Couldn't do this arena without doing the same thing. I would like to see this Ken person do these very same enemies in this arena without the armor and weapons and skills needed for for this fight. He is only trying to get a reation from you.

I don't actually do the fight in the video, my pawns do it without my help lol. He didn't watch the video and thought the title meant I was level 51 with a level 46 pawn when it's actually a level 51 pawn and a level 46 pawn. lol
_ard did the same thing with absolute pawn contest to see who pawns could survive and win without help from the arisen. I miss the absolute pawn contest i hope _ard comes back and does another one. I remember my Merlin won it the last time it was held. _ard used the assassin skill invisibility so the enemies Wouldn't attack the arisen. My pawns are iching for a new tournament.
psn:Asuna_369 https://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/en/m31914.html
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Could a level 51 and level 46 pawn could defeat 3 elder ogres and 3 eliminators?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived