Twink Pawns: A Classification

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Twink Pawns: A Classification

User Info: valkyriePROfail

valkyriePROfail
5 months ago#21
Corvoid posted...
ha ha @valkyriePROfail you only need one pawn for that though...so yeah, you're right, awefully, awefully bad ;)

with two pawns, it would be Quad Peaks lol

Got another bad one....yours made me think of it....what do you call two twin twink sorceresses slinging comestion fire on three poisoned undead?

My thinking is sexualized by comestion word so I cant really tell -.-
Lv200 Psn:ValkyriePROfail - Lenneth / Psn:Mustbeajoke - Hrist / Psn:Shy_valkyrie - Silmeria
Lv28 Psn:Twink_account Li'l Lenneth / Psn:Not_a_twink_acc Li'l Freya

User Info: Corvoid

Corvoid
5 months ago#22
ok I'll give it here: a twink synch

a groaner, i know and apologize
psn Corvoid (Vixeela, lv 200 sorc) /// psn Corvoid2 (Trixeela, lv 20 sorc)
psn Corvoid3 (Ruxeela, lv 20 sorc) /// psn Corvoid4 (Foxeela, lv 52 trainee)

User Info: valkyriePROfail

valkyriePROfail
5 months ago#23
Corvoid posted...
ok I'll give it here: a twink synch

a groaner, i know and apologize

Nah, its passable :)
Lv200 Psn:ValkyriePROfail - Lenneth / Psn:Mustbeajoke - Hrist / Psn:Shy_valkyrie - Silmeria
Lv28 Psn:Twink_account Li'l Lenneth / Psn:Not_a_twink_acc Li'l Freya

User Info: Phil_Resch

Phil_Resch
5 months ago#24
What's the point of making a "twink"? To stop leveling you basically have to stop playing the game (unless you throw your pawn into the brine after you reach the target level). Is it to make good lower-leveled pawns available to other people? But, even then, their usefulness quickly expires. What am I missing?
Google is your friend, use it.
Dragon's Dogma PS4 - LV200 Sorcerer Pawn (High MAG, HP & DEF) / PSN: ReinhartDoomlord / Pawn: Boudewijn

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
5 months ago#25
Phil_Resch posted...
What's the point of making a "twink"? To stop leveling you basically have to stop playing the game (unless you throw your pawn into the brine after you reach the target level). Is it to make good lower-leveled pawns available to other people? But, even then, their usefulness quickly expires. What am I missing?

You can play on your main account with your twinks.

Also, a good (level 46-51) twink's usefulness NEVER expires:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Enh65FCC6g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6KU_GezUAU

The second video is on Hard (first one is Normal but since Daimon doesn't get staggered the pawn could do the same/similar on Hard). They can handle any content and legit outperform many level 100+'s. Yes an optimized higher level pawn will be better but a lower level one gives more XP for the renter, and is amusing. :D

Also, how dare you insult Loli Jr and GuardNexus "usefulness quickly expires." :(
PSN - grandglutton; pawn - Leviatha
PSN - Loli_Nation; pawn - Lolinator Jr

User Info: DirtyBaz

DirtyBaz
5 months ago#26
Phil_Resch posted...

I made my 3rd pawn a twink to help with pawn knowledge. It'll be a while before I play that account so I left them as a strong low level pawn for random hires. She gets loads of random hires and has acquired loads of knowledge. She's strong enough for anything in the vanilla game yet only level 24 so she gets many lengthy hires for most of the main campaign.
Pawns - Skull Sniper(Bivage), Selene(EgaviB), Sophitia(Egavi13)
Dogmatography - http://game.capcom.com/dragonsdogma/en/screenshot-m35047.html

User Info: Anakerie

Anakerie
5 months ago#27
Phil_Resch posted...

Usefulness of pawns to newer players is my goal. I have four pawns right now. Zarianna is level 200. Nessie is 51 and Jareth is around 110. Herman is also around 110 right now. But Nessie and Jareth will stay at or around those levels while I plan on getting Herman up to level 200. Nessie and Jareth are good pawns for their levels with good inclinations, skills, and equipment: they get rented enough that I feel they are fine where they are. Herman actually started out as a joke pawn: he's a dwarf with inclinations of Aquisitor/Pioneer so he's always running off to steal everything while the other guys battle the monsters. But I got attached to him and decided to take my LP (Little Pawn) warrior up as far as I can just to see what he can do at max level. Because he is a good warrior, as long as something shiny doesn't catch his eye.
PSN: Ana Kerie. DDDA Pawn: Zarianna PSN: spruft4you Pawn: Herman
PSN: Zarismom DDDA Pawn Nessie; PSN: vino_de_fresa Pawn: Jareth

User Info: Corvoid

Corvoid
5 months ago#28
DirtyBaz posted...
Phil_Resch posted...

I made my 3rd pawn a twink to help with pawn knowledge. It'll be a while before I play that account so I left them as a strong low level pawn for random hires. She gets loads of random hires and has acquired loads of knowledge. She's strong enough for anything in the vanilla game yet only level 24 so she gets many lengthy hires for most of the main campaign.
My level 20s also get some big rents, so I'm thinking they must have hung on a long time for some people. Earlier on I had clues as to where they were going, but now that all knowledge is filled, I can only see RC tallies.

I was thinking most new players begin to appreciate the finer points of pawn and party selection in the teens. Younger than that, they might even still have Rook in tow.

Probably not useful for BBI (even though a level 20 in top gear can survive there) due to low damage output. I also get repeats from players who just want quick hires of suasion pawns.
psn Corvoid (Vixeela, lv 200 sorc) /// psn Corvoid2 (Trixeela, lv 20 sorc)
psn Corvoid3 (Ruxeela, lv 20 sorc) /// psn Corvoid4 (Foxeela, lv 70 sorc)
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Twink Pawns: A Classification

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived