Original Pawn Sharing Club #15

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #15

User Info: Shew3232

Shew3232
8 months ago#491
So since it won't let me add my new pawn to the opsc list I'll share it here.
Psn: shew3232
Name:Asura

Just now starting on ps4 was lvl 150ish on ps3. Any old throw away items would be great to just speed up the process to getting back to bbi. Main account will be a sorc into MA/PA Asura will be a ranger. Any help would be great! Ty in advance and also any advice on getting my pawn to show up on opsc site would be great to

User Info: moseph187

moseph187
8 months ago#492
Thanks @vonhizzle is it cool if I send a FR on Enid’s account to Ignis and Aqua’s accounts. I had a lot of fun with a full team of sorcerers the other night and it would be great to do it again with them.
PSN:Moseph187/Pawn:Milva 200 ranger
PSN:ALTarisen/Pawn:Mistle 200 strider PSN:GeraltOfGransys/Pawn:Iskra 60 warrior PSN:Arisenkin/Pawn:Enid 80 sorceress

User Info: mr_freddie

mr_freddie
8 months ago#493
yillbaki thanks Final_samurai_14 for 24k rc
Psn: Darkbwoi Pawn : Yillbaki / Alt : Thatdogagain Pawn Sylvia
Currently playing : Dragons dogma dark arisen

User Info: vonhizzle

vonhizzle
8 months ago#494
moseph187 posted...
Thanks @vonhizzle is it cool if I send a FR on Enid’s account to Ignis and Aqua’s accounts. I had a lot of fun with a full team of sorcerers the other night and it would be great to do it again with them.

Yea I'll look for your requests when I get home at 4.
PSN: vonhizzle | Pawn: Ignis
ALTS: vonhizzle2-6 | Aqua | Aer | Terra | Invidia | Eros

User Info: Kabrahack

Kabrahack
8 months ago#495
Jim_Dobbs posted...
Big thanks to OPSC member(s) ...
- @Kabrahack | NeriumDelirium (pawn Ghost/Valkyrie) Ghost helped immensely as we traveled to Witchwood in search for Quiona. Eager to hire her back and continue our journey.

Glad you enjoyed her coming along! And thank you very much for the rc and 5/5/5 :D
PSN: NeriumDelirium; Pawn: Ghost

User Info: Jesserae

Jesserae
8 months ago#496
I think my pawns ready to shared, max level all gold forged gear, great gamble build.
I'd like to thank PSN: Sieg_valentine right off the bat, for the training he's done with my pawn.
Praise The Sun - DDDA Pawn Ciri (Ranger)
PSN: Darkestsoul92

User Info: Orasion_Seiz

Orasion_Seiz
8 months ago#497
Jesserae posted...
I think my pawns ready to shared, max level all gold forged gear, great gamble build.
I'd like to thank PSN: Sieg_valentine right off the bat, for the training he's done with my pawn.

Your welcome. You got a talented pawn (also good looking). I am willing to take her out again.
The strong shall live, the weak shall perish. Survival of the fittest. - Shishio Makoto

User Info: Wh1t3Mask

Wh1t3Mask
8 months ago#498
I would like anybody willing to take my Pawn out and have her gain some knowledge, I'm still currently running through BBI to get her the best gear I can but she's faring well as a Ranger as is.

Thanks in advance~
PSN: CherryTheCrazy Arisen: Myst || Pawn: Murasaki PS4

User Info: GEnjiFS

GEnjiFS
8 months ago#499
Arisa has been taking a rest since helping Luther with his fight. That being said, she thanks
OPSC member(s) ...
- @Fear_Awakens | Fear_Awakens_You (pawn Monica) for 800 RC, Throwblast, 5/5/5 ratings and Exudes strength and valor. You also gave me some other gifts but I can't remember atm. Thank you for including her in the story <3

Non-OPSC member(s) ...
- FirStrm for 1,000,000 RC, Liquid Vim, The Shadow Fort, The Watergod's Altar, Unfamiliar Location, 5/5/5 ratings and Was an invaluable asset.
- xlaubo (pawn Dalton) for 127,259 RC and Unfamiliar Quest, The Shadow Fort
PSN: ahciel, Pawn: Arisa, Level 189 Warrior/Fighter
PM if you want me to switch her vocations

User Info: inflightmovies

inflightmovies
8 months ago#500
Fly away number 15.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #15

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived