Original Pawn Sharing Club #15

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #15

User Info: frogwalloper

frogwalloper
7 months ago#251
@YoruPoru - hope you don't mind a couple quick questions about your clan of crazies - didn't want to derail your other threads with them especially since I'm sure you've already explained all of it before, but
1) is Ellie Evelyn's kid sister or her daughter? I'm hoping sister, 'cause if Evelyn has a kid, I'm about to feel really, really old.

2) And I take it that Ikaika is Apollo and Eclair's son? I just ran into him in town for the first time, and it was pretty nostalgic. Apollo was always one of Lu's favorites. Ikaika's a good looking pawn. I always notice when a male pawn's made well because I think their faces are so much more difficult to design for whatever reason.

User Info: YoruPoru

YoruPoru
7 months ago#252
@frogwalloper posted...
@YoruPoru - hope you don't mind a couple quick questions about your clan of crazies - didn't want to derail your other threads with them especially since I'm sure you've already explained all of it before, but
1) is Ellie Evelyn's kid sister or her daughter? I'm hoping sister, 'cause if Evelyn has a kid, I'm about to feel really, really old.

2) And I take it that Ikaika is Apollo and Eclair's son? I just ran into him in town for the first time, and it was pretty nostalgic. Apollo was always one of Lu's favorites. Ikaika's a good looking pawn. I always notice when a male pawn's made well because I think their faces are so much more difficult to design for whatever reason.

No worries! Thank you for asking! Ellie is Evelyn and Ikaika's kid. :)

Ikaika is Apollo's youngest sibling and Evelyn's husband. Apollo has one more younger sister named Marina, who was here for a solid two months (maybe less). His oldest sister Eirena was also here as Arisen for a bit. I think she's still arisen on either my PS3 or PC game, and Marina is in DDON, so his other siblings are still causing trouble somewhere. :P Evelyn's brother Orion is back as Arisen on my LeoIndy account. He has the least developed story (practically nothing other than being the protective big brother), so I may do something about that.

Ikaika and Evelyn's story developed in Dragon's Dogma Online. :) I didn't advance Apollo and Eclair's story since Eclair isn't my pawn. They are still married though. :)

Thank you for the compliment on Ikaika! I wasn't originally going to bring Ikaika to DDDA because I couldn't create him exactly how he was in DDOn, but I felt bad keeping he and Evelyn apart. :( It took so many tries to create him in this game. 😂
PSN YoruPoru | Lv. 200 Strider - Cattleya
https://yoruporu.imgur.com/

User Info: frogwalloper

frogwalloper
7 months ago#253
Got it - Thank you @YoruPoru - very interesting and so much fun. I like the idea of Apollo being a big brother and an uncle. They ought to have a family tree.
I can just imagine what having them all together for a Fourth of July picnic would be like.

User Info: moseph187

moseph187
7 months ago#254
Mistle thanks

OPSC member

@Korbearr for 250,694RC

International Vampire

@VanillaYuri for 273,585RC Scythe Shard and 5/5/5 rating

After spending too much time on BBI over Christmas and today I had to face the harsh reality of going back to work so I think I need a relaxing evening running through the green grass of Gransys. So I’m picking up Falka from @SebastianXIII with Mistle again after a brief run last night when I spotted her on the list and Leahcar from @Alactaio will also be joining her. I hope 2 Falka’s won’t be too much for Mistle and Leahcar to handle.
Time to go start another rebellion!
Falka,Falka,Leahcar and Mistle
https://i.imgur.com/yWG96nc.jpg
PSN:Moseph187 Pawn:Milva lvl200 ranger
PSN:ALTarisen Pawn:Mistle lvl200 strider PSN:GeraltOfGransys Pawn:Regis lvl84 mage PSN:Arisenkin Pawn:Enid lvl46 strider

User Info: valkyriePROfail

valkyriePROfail
7 months ago#255
Silmeria wants to say thanks to:

@bunnyrebellion (pawn: yoshiHaru) for 620k rc, blessed flower, 5/5/5 and a sweet comment.

I keep my pawns inactive on OPSC since forever cause I cant attend much hiring and be properly active but I try to return generosity whenever pawns get hired by a member, so thanks again and sry if I havent rented back a pawn of yours or reported hires.
Lv200 Psn:ValkyriePROfail - Lenneth / Psn:Mustbeajoke - Hrist / Psn:Shy_valkyrie - Silmeria
Lv28 Psn:Twink_account Li'l Lenneth / Psn:Not_a_twink_acc Li'l Freya

User Info: Alactaio

Alactaio
7 months ago#256
Thanks go out to @moseph187 (Pawn Name Mistle) for 49328 RC & all the great gifts Violet Neck Wrap, Dragonbeards, Dragonscale Arm, Red Dragon Scale, Rooted Gloom, Plated Coat, Evening Tights, ancient circlet, Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3

Hopefully I formatted the post correctly.
Psn : Alactaio Pawn:Leahcar
hammer warrior - 1:scather 2:mitigator

User Info: TriviaNerd

TriviaNerd
7 months ago#257
Thank you all who rented Xavier. I'm heartsick though because before I could save all the gifts my PS4 glitched out on me and kicked me out of DD. I went back in and everything was gone!!! 😥 I did see @bunnyrebellion you got me 220k RC. So if you rented Xavier I didn't get any of your lovely gifts and there were a bunch. Let me know if you were a renter and I'll take your pawn out. Sorry again. I have no idea what happened.
PSN: Trivia_Nerd Pawn: Xavier
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. ~Groucho Marx

User Info: Cheif_30

Cheif_30
7 months ago#258
Aloha 2018! Back to work so you know how it is... but Yvette would like to thank:

Sunspiritsinger / Winsum for 206837 RC, barbed nails, heavens key, BBI3, BBA2, foe and area knowledge and 3-5*. All the best to u

Much appreciated, I’m making tons of changes on Yveie on the fly and sending her into the Rift a Sorceress but playing as different vocations so I don’t know how she’s really behaving, as stubbornness is her forte. So please lemme know. Also does anyone have a Godsbane??? The farming is really slow atm.
Cheif_30 / Yvette 50 Sorceress

User Info: Corvoid

Corvoid
7 months ago#259
Foxeela sends thank yous and highest regards to @dunham-com psn ncc1701ePicard and his team of dragon destroyers. She came home safely with 54,127 RC, a BBW3, 5-star ratings, and "excelled in all regards".

With your help and gifts, Foxeela is now is running as a Ranger with goldforged Framaes and a Revenant Wail. She'll join my coven of sorceresses at level 68.
psn Corvoid (Vixeela, lv 200 sorc) /// psn Corvoid2 (Trixeela, lv 20 sorc)
psn Corvoid3 (Ruxeela, lv 20 sorc) /// psn Corvoid4 (Foxeela, lv 60 trainee)

User Info: Kabrahack

Kabrahack
7 months ago#260
Hey guys, for the last 2 days I've been trying to get the third gransys star and have been unsuccessful. I was wondering if anybody would like to get the star for me in exchange for 10 lv3 cursed armor? I would definitely take your pawn through BBI a lot too.
PSN: NeriumDelirium; Pawn: Hakan
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Original Pawn Sharing Club #15

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived