You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Basic Pawn Hiring/sharing Faq

User Info: Immergreen

Immergreen
10 months ago#91
Hi there, just got back into this game, happy to take some pawns for a spin, also could use some rentals for mine to start getting some RC.

Pawn is currently lvl 117 Sorcerer.

Will happily return hires.

PSN: Immergreen
Pawn: Divinity, 117, Sorcerer
Pawn: Divinity, 117, Sorcerer

User Info: Amar_Jackson33

Amar_Jackson33
10 months ago#92
Hello guys, I will finally run BBI and i need some RC.
Can you help me please? ^^
My pawn is Warrior lvl 153.

Psn : Amar_Jackson33
Pawn : Clementine
PSN : Amar_Jackson33
DA Pawn : Clementine

User Info: riveradanieln

riveradanieln
10 months ago#93
Hello, looking to hire out pawns and have mine hired.

Lvl 145 fighter with dragons maw ability only and best gear I can currently get.

Psn: riveradanieln
Pawn: Jeff

Also, how can I make my pawn more desirable? Am I gonna need to play as a fighter to get him DF gear? I play sorcerer arisen

User Info: Immergreen

Immergreen
9 months ago#94
riveradanieln posted...
Hello, looking to hire out pawns and have mine hired.

Lvl 145 fighter with dragons maw ability only and best gear I can currently get.

Psn: riveradanieln
Pawn: Jeff

Also, how can I make my pawn more desirable? Am I gonna need to play as a fighter to get him DF gear? I play sorcerer arisen

Hi riveradanieln

You don't have to play much to get his gear DF'd. I normally pick the best vocation that can carry the gear, go to Duskmoon Tower and summon some Cursed Dragons, usually 3-4 of those are enough to DF a full set, and you get 2 summons per Rancid Bait Meat.

Cheers,
Immergreen
Pawn: Divinity, 137, Sorcerer

riveradanieln
9 months ago#95
Thank you, immergreen, for the advice [:

User Info: morbid-snails

morbid-snails
9 months ago#96
Hello all, I've had the game for a few weeks now. I'm 111 Sorcerer turning into a MA once i hit 200. If anyone can hire my pawn (psn - morbid-snails) that would be great, some decent armour would be greater, to help me stop dying in BBI :)
Sick liaisons raised this monumental mark...
The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park...

riveradanieln
9 months ago#97
If no one has gotten to you yet, I'll gift you some abyssinal armor when I get on next. Will also take your pawn out for a spin.

Just as a tip, if you're a sorc, you should be no where near close to things to get hit. You can move around while charging HFB. Hire a fighter pawn and have them face tank for you. In those areas with the courtyard, I recommend standing on the ledge upstairs and casting high maelstrom. Once you get the hang of BBi, you mostly won't take damage as a sorc. But you will get one shot if you don't pay attention.
PSN: riveradanieln | Pawn: Jeff
(message deleted)

User Info: Aprocalypse

Aprocalypse
9 months ago#99
Running a little short on RC and would be happy to hire share with anyone on xbox! GT Liamt8 Pawn is Gundrak, decently well geared warrior pawn in the mid to low 100s

User Info: boxhead5007

boxhead5007
9 months ago#100
Need rift crystals if anyones willing to help out. My psn id is boxhead5006 and my pawns name is Ghost, shes a level 169 ranger.
Free Edgar 2013
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Basic Pawn Hiring/sharing Faq