Basic Pawn Hiring/sharing Faq

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Basic Pawn Hiring/sharing Faq

User Info: Karmikazzee

Karmikazzee
1 month ago#81
Crimson_Alias posted...
I'm thinking of getting this game, however I would like to know if you need PS+ for the hiring/sharing of Pawns?

Not required.
"Quality of posts may vary"
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: TriviaNerd

TriviaNerd
1 month ago#82
Could someone take my pawn Xavier out and see what he needs for 3 star Bestiary Knowledge? I'm missing a few items. He's level 105 right now, thank you for any help. Also let me know what I need to work on with him.
PSN: Trivia_Nerd Pawn: Xavier
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. ~Groucho Marx

User Info: Olibrielex

Olibrielex
1 month ago#83
Could someone please take my pawn Bruce out for a while? He's only level 61. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Xbox Gamertag is

SIR ART0RIAS

That is a zero

User Info: helloman

helloman
1 month ago#84
Can someone take my pawn out shes level 53 mage

PSN: TheLazyScott

Feel free to add me.

User Info: Zereck

Zereck
1 month ago#85
Thanks to bunnyrebellion or should I say verymerrybunny for sending me to the right thread. c:

I'd appreciate it if someone could hire my pawn Seruko for some rift crystals. She's a level 174 mage, that plays as a support and focused on buffing and healing. Her primary is Scather and secondary is Guardian

I can repay back with a return hire with 2 full bbi runs before releasing or a level 3 cursed bbi of the hirer's choice.
PSN: Merciless_skills /ARISEN: Seruko/Need help for some good RC, will gift a level 3 cursed to anyone who does or a return hire. With any conditions.

User Info: Bull422

Bull422
1 month ago#86
Level 138 Sorcerer for anyone's use and/or abuse. Mitigator/Challenger inclination. Right now Immune to possession and silencing as well as strong against Magic being lowered and damn near immune to petrification. No gifting required as all I want is a fair rating (5 star .....hint hint lol). Will do the same in return and I will gift you something I hope is decent or better.

PSN. Bullyman422
I'm a great driver so blame yourself if you can't get out the way.

User Info: Rowdreas

Rowdreas
1 month ago#87
Setting my Lvl 160 Warrior Pawn named Celica up for hire.
She can tank anything thrown at her!
Anyone willing to give her a try and give some feedback would be deeply apreciated!

PSN : Rowdreas
Ps: Rc hungry
I’m in need of rift crystals to open some cursed lvl 3, if someone wouldn’t mind running my pawn, I would truly appreciate it.
Psn: a_plasticbag522
Pawn (name,level,vocation): Brittney, 59, mage
A_plasticbag522 posted...
I’m in need of rift crystals to open some cursed lvl 3, if someone wouldn’t mind running my pawn, I would truly appreciate it.

Pawn is actually a sorcerer
Psn: a_plasticbag522
Pawn (name,level,vocation): Brittney, 59, Sorcerer

User Info: Xader69

Xader69
4 weeks ago#90
Can someone help me get RC. Just lost my main arisen by accident. Was swapping accounts and didnt notice i was still on my main. Lost everything :(

GT is xader4ever
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Basic Pawn Hiring/sharing Faq

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.