Basic Pawn Hiring/sharing Faq

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Basic Pawn Hiring/sharing Faq

User Info: lextruth

lextruth
5 months ago#121
hey, can someone hire my pawn and tell me what you think (psn lexisdatruth1) thankss

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
5 months ago#122
lextruth posted...
hey, can someone hire my pawn and tell me what you think (psn lexisdatruth1) thankss

There isn't much criticism to give a level 16 pawn since they're not expected to have amazing gear, augments or... anything at that level. Actually she has unusually good gear for her level, I guess you got some early gifts? The Saving Grace will make her use up stamina super fast since you get a stamina penalty if you're too low level, but you might not care about that considering how hard it hits lol. And get rid of the Magick Shieldsman's Ring, it's useless to her since she isn't a Mystic Knight.
LOLI IS HOLY!
PSN/pawn - grandglutton/Leviatha; Loli_Nation/Lolinator Jr; Laifu4Waifu/GuardNexus; Minataura/Minataur; Lolinator3rd/Altair; LolinaInverse/Lina

User Info: lextruth

lextruth
5 months ago#123
thanks, i just been looting. I really didnt know there would be a penalty for a pawn. I'm get rid of the ring

User Info: Benaardwulf

Benaardwulf
5 months ago#124
PSN : Benaardwulf
PSN : Benaardwulf
Can someone rent my pawn on Xbox One, I’m in desperate need of Rift Crystals.

Sorcerer Level 120 - Triss

My Xbox One gamertag is “Percival Sargon”
(message deleted)

User Info: daoranamihana

daoranamihana
4 months ago#127
psn dodgepri2

newbie wants some strider equips
My sweat , My blood, Proud Owner of ps4 vita.. Most people call me Pri~ Former MD3 Anarchy member
PSN : dodgepri2

User Info: Chi_Thunder

Chi_Thunder
4 months ago#128
Is this still active?

I'm in need of a daggerist's band, some RC, and lvl 3 novelties. If anyone could help, thatd be great! id be happy to take your pawn on my novelty farm runs in return! jlmk

PSN: petitchanaton

pawn: Lauriette (lv 117ish)
i have her uploaded as a warrior, but if she needs to be a strider for the band, i can make it so.

Thanks for reading!
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: YogiBear1121

YogiBear1121
4 months ago#129
Are players here still playing the game? I just bought the game last week on PS4.

If yes, can someone please hire my pawn. He is a fighter at level 46 (i think). Need RC please.

PSN: Yogi1121
Pawn: Clark (bearded guy with violet cape)

Thanks to anyone who will help. :)

User Info: TriviaNerd

TriviaNerd
3 months ago#130
YogiBear1121 posted...
Are players here still playing the game? I just bought the game last week on PS4.

If yes, can someone please hire my pawn. He is a fighter at level 46 (i think). Need RC please.

PSN: Yogi1121
Pawn: Clark (bearded guy with violet cape)

Thanks to anyone who will help. :)

Long time player. I'm still playing. :) I'll try to take your pawn out.
PSN: Trivia_Nerd Pawn: Xavier lv 200 Strider
Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana. ~Groucho Marx
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Basic Pawn Hiring/sharing Faq

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.