You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Basic Pawn Hiring/sharing Faq

User Info: Jonny_Lecter

Jonny_Lecter
9 months ago#101
Hi

Please check my pawn out

In Bitterblack just reached Bloodless

Badly need some Rift crystals as well and Gear

Can someone super size my Pawn

PSN Jonny_Lecter

Pure Sorcerer Pawn name is Jenimaru

If you want specific skill set

Please let me know

Set up as Utilitarian challenger mitigater

Back on playing tonight - My main is

I'm maining a Ranger current 67 leveling to 100 then going to change to sorcerer

would be happy to help anyone pawn rent / else out but i'm not the best
(edited 9 months ago)

User Info: ArmitageShanks

ArmitageShanks
8 months ago#102
Hey everyone, picked up DD:DA in the Black Friday sales and have been plugging away ever since. Just now at lvl 195 and am down to my last 10k RC, which understandably sucks.

I hope this is the place to plug my Warrior, Willow. She's all about the Knockdowns but sorely needs me to rarefy her lovely new gear.

PSN should be armitageshanks06, main character is Puq but I think he shows up as Robin.

May have just posted in the wrong place 5 mins ago <.<

I look forward to using your pawns :D
PSN: armitageshanks06

User Info: Johnersberg

Johnersberg
8 months ago#103
Hey everyone,

If anyone feels charitable, I have a level 69 sorceror - for any Studio Ghibli fans, he's called 'Howl.'

He needs to be shown the ropes: He's only been hired the once, so he's in desperate need of Rift Crystals, Bestiary knowledge (pretty poor, nothing at 3 stars) and better equipment if you can spare it (Pre-Everfall, nothing Dragonforged as of yet).

I've tried to kit him out with spells, inclinations and items as best I can given my limited progress in the game so far.

Any help would be much appreciated.
PSN: Johnersberg
DD:DA - Pawn: Howl (Heart), Level 69, Sorcerer

User Info: Ctrlaltdleet

Ctrlaltdleet
8 months ago#104
Greetings fellow Arisen. I'd like to introduce my self. I formally went Plat on PS3 for drag I'll be dogma prior to the release of Dark Arisen. Absolutely my favorite rpg. I saw it in sale the other day and HAD to pick it up.

I'm currently on new game plus hardmode and just entered post game. I'm heading into BBI for the first time ever!!

My arisen CtrlAltDel is a pure strength Assassin. My lawn is a Raw magic, fast casting Sorcerer. Boasting lower level Spells for rapid casting. Her name is Nuke Bot. Were both level 96 at the moment. I am extremely lacking in RC and gear for my arisen. Someone nicely enough gifted me some great stuff for my lawn and I'm greatly appreciative. She's a tough cookie that loves to set things ablaze. She's also not to bad kn the eyes. Any help would be great es aptly appreciated. I am also willing to take on any support mage pawns at this moment and once I reach 200 with Nuke Bot, I'll be making her a support mage sometimes so that I may recruit others pawns to be able to support the community. Anywho, happy hunting guys and gals.
PSN: Eliteobsession
Arisen: CtrlAltDel Pawn: Nuke Bot

User Info: RoseKnight666

RoseKnight666
8 months ago#105
Hey all. Like everyone else I picked up the game again and could use some help with my new Pawn. She is a mage, nearly maxed vocation. Still low level. So if anyone is willing to hire her it would be much appreciated and I can hire yous in return of course. PSN:LordVampirus
(message deleted)

User Info: Desolate_World

Desolate_World
7 months ago#107
Just started dragons dogma not too long ago feel free to use my pawn and I'll use yours

Pawn Desolate
Psn Supernovicexo

User Info: Zeraxi

Zeraxi
7 months ago#108
Started this character a few days ago!

Mage support pawn with good gear (People on here are super nice to gift me such things)

Name's Mule,

He isnt too ugly, but very bulky, can carry a hefty amount of stuff.

Please use him if you want :3

PSN: Zeraxi
PSN: Zeraxi, Pawn: Mage, level 68 and rising, Max weight mule, Please use him :3 <3

User Info: thefernus

thefernus
7 months ago#109
RoseKnight666 posted...
Hey all. Like everyone else I picked up the game again and could use some help with my new Pawn. She is a mage, nearly maxed vocation. Still low level. So if anyone is willing to hire her it would be much appreciated and I can hire yous in return of course. PSN:LordVampirus

Your now sorcerer pawn is pretty oddly set up with no sorcerer-specific spells except Voidspell and no sorcerer augments despite being rank 9...
Bringing loli to Dragon's Dogma!
PSN/pawn - grandglutton/Leviatha; Loli_Nation/Lolinator Jr; Laifu4Waifu/GuardNexus; Minataura/Minataur; Lolinator3rd/Altair

User Info: Gizmotown

Gizmotown
7 months ago#110
After a month+ away from the game, Poca arrives to thank:

OPSC member(s) ...
- @todd_larod | tudifer (pawn Sambam) for 5,211 RC and Quests
- @Moseph187 (pawn Milva) for 38,690 RC, abyssinal set, Bitterblack Weapon Lv.3, Worker's Pants lvl3, Foes, 5/5/5 ratings and Employed skills masterfully.
- @moseph187 | DollyTheDagger (pawn Dolly Dagger) for 7,610 RC, Beast-Steak, Unfamiliar Quest, 5/5/5 ratings and Employed skills masterfully.
- @Freddy | Freddy-1987 (pawn Vanesa) for 120 RC, 5/5/5 ratings and Was our finest warrior.

Non-OPSC member(s) ...
- ash-demonkiller for 9,557 RC and Scrag of Beast
- kyohei021 for 5,065 RC, Skull, Foes, 4/4/4 ratings and Was our finest warrior.
- xXMurasakinoXx for 1,921 RC

Thank you so much, all! ♥
//PSN: lleaf-
//DD:DA Pawn: Poca, Ranger | Challenger/Mitigator/Utilitarian
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
  3. Basic Pawn Hiring/sharing Faq