• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack
  3. Differences to the 3DS version?

User Info: DeliFlatChest

DeliFlatChest
1 year ago#1
I've played the 3DS Digital version.

I noticed how it has the same difficulty modes as GV2 which is pretty nice but what else is new in both games in this version.

Also, Does Lethal Lavaliere(if it still exists in GV1) work on normal mode? Mainly if you can take hits while it's up and still have hits to spare.
&&&&
"""""""""""""""""""""""

User Info: CrimsonSmasher

CrimsonSmasher
1 year ago#2
There’s some minor physics changes due to the FPS increase, and you have more control and precision as a result. Dodging Viper’s Sunshine Nova is a lot easier for example. It also has Gunvolt 2’s walljumping mechanics (aka Megaman Zero mechanics) and as you mentioned the Kudos difficulties, and as such it’s a lot easier in general.

Things are largely unchanged otherwise... Lethal Lavalier is still the same as in 1 for example, and yes it works on the Cautious Kudos setting. It’s really strong in 1 now really. I don’t remember anything else that really sticks out as being changed though it’s been a while.

I think 2 has more changes to gear primarily because it has more gear in general. It also had a change to a certain gimmick on one of the final bosses, though that should be pretty obvious when you get to it.

User Info: DeliFlatChest

DeliFlatChest
1 year ago#3
Oh that's pretty good to hear.

Might actually make the inclusion of Gunvolt 1 with 2 in the pack good actually, Since that sounds good enough to replay, especially cautious+lethal lavaliere thing as it makes me want to try and legitimately obtain S+'s this time around.

Thanks.
&&&&
"""""""""""""""""""""""
  1. Boards
  2. Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack
  3. Differences to the 3DS version?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A