• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack
  3. I can't seem to get any more High-end NcGbx.

User Info: MultiKoopa

MultiKoopa
1 year ago#1
In Azure Striker Gunvolt 2, I managed to get a single one as Copen in Downtown. Is there a better place to farm them?

I keep beating it with all 5 medals and an S Rank, and get 12/15 attempts at materials at the end. Are they just THAT rare? or am I THAT unlucky? or what?
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.

User Info: Jackos12

Jackos12
1 year ago#2
Go to Babel instead, it seems to have better drop rate there.
3DS FC: 1607-2455-6525

User Info: CrimsonSmasher

CrimsonSmasher
1 year ago#3
You can check where materials appear by hitting the description button or whatever before a starting a stage... After the dialogue it’ll tell you what you can get from it.
FC 1504 5709 4054

User Info: MultiKoopa

MultiKoopa
1 year ago#4
CrimsonSmasher posted...
You can check where materials appear by hitting the description button or whatever before a starting a stage... After the dialogue it’ll tell you what you can get from it.

yeah I know, but the stage stopped giving them to me
-How many calculations couldn't a calculator calculate if a calculator couldn't calculate calculations?-Random Craziness, Courtesy of MultiKoopa.
  1. Boards
  2. Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack
  3. I can't seem to get any more High-end NcGbx.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A