• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Lacrymosa143

Lacrymosa143
2 years ago#41
chibidw posted...
Amazon just updated my delivery estimate to November 28.

same here. I'm currently playing Odinsphere Leifthrasir, so I'm not in a rush right now
3DS FC 3609-2373-4510 Ground: Phanpy, Marowak, Gastrodon

User Info: guu-chan

guu-chan
2 years ago#42
yeah just joined the club got another email that says it should be here on tuesday november 28
I'm against piracy, please don't attack ships!

User Info: Teedus18

Teedus18
2 years ago#43
Saw a copy for sale at EB games today
"I wish the ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened." - Frodo Baggins
3DS Friend Code: 4012-6562-3765

User Info: crisiscorekid

crisiscorekid
2 years ago#44
its out now. i just bought one off amazon.

User Info: C14dog

C14dog
2 years ago#45
kamui22 posted...
Yeah, I ended up getting it from Target. I don't know how many they got but it was the last one, unless the case they have as the display box is actually a full for sale copy, I never figured that out..

I've asked employees for the copies in the display case before. one said they can't sell it because it's what they use to determine which games should be stocked in that slot. another didn't care and just opened it up and sold it to me.

just because i have a reason for everything i do, doesn't mean i have a reason for everything i do

User Info: rusty5150

rusty5150
2 years ago#46
Best Buy canceled my shipment for some reason and refunded my money. I just happened to find ONE copy at my local store and got it. I guess this one's gonna be super rare.

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
2 years ago#47
rusty5150 posted...
Best Buy canceled my shipment for some reason and refunded my money. I just happened to find ONE copy at my local store and got it. I guess this one's gonna be super rare.

Same case happened with the 3DS version. It's best to order it online. Good luck, though. Most people I know are just going to import their copies.
"Sacred sword agleam / Barbarous and bathed in blue / Cleaving right from wrong! Luxcalibur!"
It's available on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2jqOIEB
All Your Base Belong To Us

User Info: egpNoodlez

egpNoodlez
2 years ago#49
Welp, I just bought both games for the third time lol

3DS digitally, Switch digitally, and now I have Striker Pack w00t. Yeah I didn't know Striker Pack would get a PAL release, still I want to support Inti and now I have my third boxed Switch game.
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e277/egpNoodlez/BBE_40.jpg
http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/egpNoodlez.png

User Info: Turbo_TRex

Turbo_TRex
2 years ago#50
I had hoped this Board would pick up a bit when the physical version released, but sadly that doesn't seem to have happened>.<
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
3DS Friend Code: 1736-0776-2758 IGN: Michael NNID: Turbo-TRex
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A