• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack
  3. (almost) All of the Secret Kudos in AS2, and how to get them

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
2 years ago#21
Any reason why Inticreates hasn't given away the secret kudos and their requirement/rational? The vast majority of them being so obtuse and nonsensical, I'm baffled there aren't any in-game hints.
And the Lord [...] drive out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.
(edited 2 years ago)

User Info: Turbo_TRex

Turbo_TRex
2 years ago#22
^Who knows? And actually, the first game had them too. I never really tried in that game though, since there seemed to be even less discussion on them than in the second game.
You could get one on the first stage by defeating the boss the first time it showed its weak point. Merrick's stage had one by finding a hidden path. And on Elise's stage, you could lure one of those light generating enemies into a barrier at one point.
That's all I know from the first game.
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
3DS Friend Code: 1736-0776-2758 IGN: Michael NNID: Turbo-TRex

User Info: Salocool

Salocool
2 years ago#23
It's either bad design, or they're selling some strategy guides in Japan with that info in.
And the Lord [...] drive out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron.
(edited 2 years ago)

User Info: Jibui

Jibui
2 years ago#24
Salocool posted...
It's either bad design, or they're selling some strategy guides in Japan with that info in.

None, either, sadly. To the guides.
"Sacred sword agleam / Barbarous and bathed in blue / Cleaving right from wrong! Luxcalibur!"

User Info: CrimsonSmasher

CrimsonSmasher
2 years ago#25
Turbo_TRex posted...
^Who knows? And actually, the first game had them too. I never really tried in that game though, since there seemed to be even less discussion on them than in the second game.
You could get one on the first stage by defeating the boss the first time it showed its weak point. Merrick's stage had one by finding a hidden path. And on Elise's stage, you could lure one of those light generating enemies into a barrier at one point.
That's all I know from the first game.

I think the idea is that the secrets were supposed to be, well, secrets. That's why there's only a few in 1...

In 2, since they took out the secret signs (presumably because they didn't want to give Copen a dedicated secret finder) they gave every stage a secret. They weren't made to be equal though... Or at least that's how it looks. I mean, they really don't have to be equal.

Well, now that Inti is having regular English Twitch streams I suggest asking them every chance you get. Can't hurt right?
FC 1504 5709 4054

Turbo_TRex
2 years ago#26
Another bump.

CrimsonSmasher
2 years ago#27
I told myself that I'd beg them to tell us during yesterday's stream... But Charter went down for a few hours then. Rip lol.
FC 1504 5709 4054

Turbo_TRex
2 years ago#28
bump

Turbo_TRex
2 years ago#29
Further Bump.

CrimsonSmasher
2 years ago#30
Agh... I keep forgetting about the Inti streams. This time there was no excuse.

Though I had another crackpot idea so I’ll try it out tomorrow, first chance I get. So right after the weekend chores...
FC 1504 5709 4054
  1. Boards
  2. Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack
  3. (almost) All of the Secret Kudos in AS2, and how to get them
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A