• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack
  3. (almost) All of the Secret Kudos in AS2, and how to get them

User Info: CrimsonSmasher

CrimsonSmasher
2 years ago#11
Turbo_TRex posted...
So did you have any luck with this @CrimsonSmasher? I think I had tried that myself, but was unable to find a way to the end without stepping on at least one platform.

I think it's possible to skip the platforms but the precision required is absurdly high...

You can definitely climb up the right side relatively easily. I kinda just haven't gotten around to it lol. Very busy week.
FC 1504 5709 4054

CrimsonSmasher
2 years ago#12
Climbed up the right side, nada. Platformless is hell... And may just barely not be possible.
FC 1504 5709 4054

User Info: Turbo_TRex

Turbo_TRex
2 years ago#13
Turbo_TRex posted...
Downtown
200 Kudos
Don't attack Tenjian for the first 10 seconds of the fight.
I couldn't get this to trigger for the longest time, and I couldn't figure out why, but I stumbled upon the answer by accident. For some strange reason, it seems that you can only get this Secret in Story Mode, and only when Conversations are turned on. It still works if you have the voices muted, and it's okay to skip all of the cutscenes to get to the fight.

Just a small update, but it looks like they fixed this. Conversations don't need to be On anymore, and it also works in Runner Mode
To err is human. To blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human.
3DS Friend Code: 1736-0776-2758 IGN: Michael NNID: Turbo-TRex

Turbo_TRex
2 years ago#14
bump

Turbo_TRex
2 years ago#15
bump

CrimsonSmasher
2 years ago#16
Well I'm back to thinking the jump is possible again, just stupid hard.

Problem is that every time I try it I need to let my SP refill...
FC 1504 5709 4054

Turbo_TRex
2 years ago#17
Bumping again. Thanks for sticking with it @CrimsonSmasher.

CrimsonSmasher
2 years ago#18
Yeah thanks. Though I really haven't been trying all that hard lol. I mean it's really hard to pull off, it takes a long time in between attempts, and I seriously doubt I'll get anything for it.

...Now that I think about it, I wonder if it has anything to do with those enemies hanging out above the hexamajig. If you jump above it and use Crashbolt you get a double or something. Maybe if I somehow flew higher or did it without touching the thing...

Well tomorrow's the Splatoon thing so I dunno if I'll try it any time soon but I will at some point lol.
FC 1504 5709 4054

Turbo_TRex
2 years ago#19
I guess I'll bump this again, but it feels like there's no point, since hardly anyone seems to be playing this.

CrimsonSmasher
2 years ago#20
Turbo_TRex posted...
I guess I'll bump this again, but it feels like there's no point, since hardly anyone seems to be playing this.

Lots of people are waiting on the western physical release, it seems...

Myself, I've been trying to write a FAQ for the equipment in both games before it does come out, so no time for chasing what's probably a false lead.
FC 1504 5709 4054
  1. Boards
  2. Azure Striker Gunvolt: Striker Pack
  3. (almost) All of the Secret Kudos in AS2, and how to get them
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A