• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nine Parchments
  3. How should I be playing this game?

User Info: Kovatch

Kovatch
1 year ago#1
I just got this and like it though I don't understand how it works exactly. It seems I can't go back to redo levels after I start and I can't save. Should I play until I get a new character and restart with a new one or go through the entire game with the original character? Any help appreciated.
PONG <3 ATARI Bally CAPCOM Chunsoft ENIX Gottlieb KONAMI LEVEL-5 MIDWAY namco Nintendo SEGA TAiTO Williams <DRAGON WARRIORS FOREVER> Love conquers all.

User Info: GraphG

GraphG
1 year ago#2
The game auto saves.
If you play on Hardcore, progress through stages is lost if you die twice on one stage.

If you play on non-hardcore and die twice you will re-spawn at the last autosave point. Keep going through the stages. Find feathers, chests, unlock characters. After you beat that game try a different difficulty or character.

Multiplayer is more fun than single player IMO, but single player is still worthwhile.
I love GC especially PSO
"HUnewearls are crab infested whores." - Fossil

User Info: Kovatch

Kovatch
1 year ago#3
@GraphG Thanks! O.K. I did online multi but I'm pretty bad as I've only played for an hour or so. I'll keep at it with single until I can play O.K. I guess.)
PONG <3 ATARI Bally CAPCOM Chunsoft ENIX Gottlieb KONAMI LEVEL-5 MIDWAY namco Nintendo SEGA TAiTO Williams <DRAGON WARRIORS FOREVER> Love conquers all.

User Info: llos

llos
1 year ago#4
Just bought the game myself as it was only $6 and I’ve been wanting a gauntlet legends type game since 64 but haven’t found one. Then i bought my switch and was looking through the eshop and this popped up on sale, I’m more than down to try some multiplayer though as I just beat the first boss and played through most of the second level
please add me
3DS FC: 1822-1202-5372
  1. Boards
  2. Nine Parchments
  3. How should I be playing this game?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A