• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nine Parchments
  3. Does anyone play?

User Info: otischugach

otischugach
2 years ago#1
I don't find many people to play with on the Switch. Does Frozenbyte synchronize the servers to pool a larger community of gamers? Or is the community fractured by platform?

Is anyone on and wanting to go for a run?

It's a fun game!
Hello, I am Otis Chugach from Alaska. My nephew, Keeler, lives in Washington, with Prof. Ceiba. He is married to Ivysaur. FC: 2165-9772-4896

User Info: MattiFB

MattiFB
2 years ago#2
Unfortunately at the moment Nine Parchments does not support cross play between different platforms. This is definitely one thing we'll look into in the future, but can't make any promises yet, as there are a lot of tweaks and tricks to go through before this.

Matti
Frozenbyte Team

otischugach
2 years ago#3
MattiFB posted...
Unfortunately at the moment Nine Parchments does not support cross play between different platforms. This is definitely one thing we'll look into in the future, but can't make any promises yet, as there are a lot of tweaks and tricks to go through before this.

Matti
Frozenbyte Team

Thank you, Matty, for your response. I really appreciate nine parchments and all the work that went into it. It really is a beautiful terrific captivating game. I have had some epic moments that could only be explained by Csikszentmihalyi.

The game is on sale on the switch Eshop so maybe more players will join. With a bigger community (cross play would be awesome), this game would be beyond addicting.

I’d love to learn more about the wonderful world of Trine. Keep the development going! (And please find ways to bring the community together.)
Hello, I am Otis Chugach from Alaska. My nephew, Keeler, lives in Washington, with Prof. Ceiba. He is married to Ivysaur. FC: 2165-9772-4896

User Info: RAI_ON

RAI_ON
2 years ago#4
otischugach posted...
MattiFB posted...

Matti
Frozenbyte Team

Thank you, Matty, for your response. I really appreciate nine parchments and all the work that went into it. It really is a beautiful terrific captivating game. I have had some epic moments that could only be explained by Csikszentmihalyi.

The game is on sale on the switch Eshop so maybe more players will join. With a bigger community (cross play would be awesome), this game would be beyond addicting.

I’d love to learn more about the wonderful world of Trine. Keep the development going! (And please find ways to bring the community together.)

Yes.. I'm on most days and will be on tonight.
Maybe we could have some fun with the devs in a game. You can add me anytime or just invite me to a game.
Xbox One Gamer Tag : DEVIL SHARK
Switch Friend Code SW-7978-7154-7683

otischugach
2 years ago#5
RAI_ON posted...
otischugach posted...
MattiFB posted...

Matti
Frozenbyte Team

Yes.. I'm on most days and will be on tonight.
Maybe we could have some fun with the devs in a game. You can add me anytime or just invite me to a game.

Woah I didn't know you could invite to a game!! That's awesome!

My IGN is Sophist O. I'll be on tonight around 8 (Pacific Time US). Join my campaign. I'm still trying to complete for the first time. I keep starting over to respec. This game is addicting that way.

RAI_ON
2 years ago#6
I tried to add you via you FC, but a pop up message says " Unable to find this user ".

otischugach
1 year ago#7
RAI_ON posted...
I tried to add you via you FC, but a pop up message says " Unable to find this user ".

Ah Im so sorry. That’s my 3DS FC! What’s your Switch FC?

RAI_ON
1 year ago#8
otischugach posted...
RAI_ON posted...

Ah Im so sorry. That’s my 3DS FC! What’s your Switch FC?

SW-7978-7154-7683

User Info: Rhio2k

Rhio2k
1 year ago#9
Can I do multi with a cpu-controlled partner?

otischugach
1 year ago#10
Not cpu. Sorry.

I added you @RAI_ON
  1. Boards
  2. Nine Parchments
  3. Does anyone play?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A