• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nine Parchments
  3. Multiplayer Issues

User Info: GaymerMas

GaymerMas
2 years ago#1
I can’t blink in multiplayer. When I hit Y (or any of the buttons for that matter) it just points me in different directions.

Any helpful hints or is this a glitch?

User Info: YyAoMmIi

YyAoMmIi
2 years ago#2
Are you playing Handheld or TV mode in a distance?

I think this is more of a Joycon issue.

was Playing Local Co-op at friend house.
After a certain distance from Switch, My character could only move, but not use any spells/jump/blink. Once I got closer to the Switch, it was normal again.
FC: 2277-6661-8564,
Trainer: YyAoMmIi TSV: 0629; Kyogre's Cascade CFW Pokegen users

User Info: GaymerMas

GaymerMas
2 years ago#3
YyAoMmIi posted...
Are you playing Handheld or TV mode in a distance?

I think this is more of a Joycon issue.

was Playing Local Co-op at friend house.
After a certain distance from Switch, My character could only move, but not use any spells/jump/blink. Once I got closer to the Switch, it was normal again.

I think its actually how they designed the game using split joycons on their sides. You just lose ability to blink which REALLY impacts the game in a negative way. Haven't found a workaround for this or if I'm missing something.

User Info: Lukas-Tigani

Lukas-Tigani
2 years ago#4
Press L + R at the same time
FC: 5284-2406-4989
Online Games: Kid Icarus Uprising, Resident Evil Mercenaries, Harvest Moon A New Beginning, Pokemon X(Bug: Marquerain, Butterfree, Vivillon)

User Info: Monota

Monota
2 years ago#5
The only online issue I've been having is the inability to spawn properly in multiplayer games.
  1. Boards
  2. Nine Parchments
  3. Multiplayer Issues
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A