• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nine Parchments
  3. WARNING ! New patch will NOT fix save data loss !!!

User Info: RAI_ON

RAI_ON
2 years ago#1
Downloaded the new update/patch for the Switch and got disconnected from an online game and lost everything :(
They were supposed to have sorted the issue with this update, but the problem is still happening :(
Xbox One Gamer Tag : DEVIL SHARK
Switch Friend Code SW-7978-7154-7683

User Info: Monota

Monota
2 years ago#2
From what I've noticed, the save date can sometimes show up late for whatever reason. So you might have to quit out of the game to see it.

The game is still really goddamn buggy, but at least the online play is working more or less.

User Info: Sasquatch8080

Sasquatch8080
2 years ago#3
I finished my first playthrough and the end is f***ing hard and fun if you are playing on harder difficulties... All bosses were fun where I would rate 2nd to last the best boss.
"Is Gamefaqs just a place to see who can say the worst opinion possible?"-ShELbY_GT500
PSN/Xbox: Sasquatch8080

User Info: aux

aux
2 years ago#4
RAI_ON posted...
Downloaded the new update/patch for the Switch and got disconnected from an online game and lost everything :(
They were supposed to have sorted the issue with this update, but the problem is still happening :(

Sorry to hear that.

Wish Nintendo would pull this log and give everyone a refund.
Troll Slayer Extraordinaire!!!
Tis a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.

User Info: aux

aux
2 years ago#5
I stand corrected, Nintendo has lowered the price of Nine Parchments and is advertising the hell out of it.

Apparently glitches don't bother Nintendo.
Troll Slayer Extraordinaire!!!
Tis a dirty job, but somebody has to do it.
  1. Boards
  2. Nine Parchments
  3. WARNING ! New patch will NOT fix save data loss !!!
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A