• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle
  3. Anybody knows what update 1.0.3 does?

User Info: WillieGR

WillieGR
9 months ago#1
I just logged into my Switch and got this update. I can't find what it does, so does anyone know anything about it?
3DS FC: 5284-1914-5638
Nintendo ID: WillieGR

User Info: thesubrosian

thesubrosian
9 months ago#2
It was an update that was released for Japan nearly 3 months ago, though just now was released for the NA/EU versions of Kobuto V.

The main features include:
-a voice pack that makes character voices become 'yukkuri'-ish
-DLC for a theme that includes chibi character skins (that can be found in the Store page)
-character balance changes (managed through the "regulation file" system)
-the ability to record video clips on Switch

Here's the original (JP) source for the patch notes by the developer: https://www.cubetype.com/465

Also, with the update, I think it's worth mentioning that there is no more region locking from those who have the JP version of Kobuto V in online play. The game's online is still relatively populated on Switch in Japan (although so far, I've found that a good number of the JP players were quite experienced), so you can try it out if you didn't get a chance to connect to players online due to the region locking that occurred when the patch was released for Japan (on 12/21/17).
Currently an internet lurker.
  1. Boards
  2. Touhou Kobuto V: Burst Battle
  3. Anybody knows what update 1.0.3 does?
  • Topic Archived