• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. SUPERHOT
  3. Supervision required

User Info: B0SSH0GG

B0SSH0GG
1 year ago#1
Either have someone with you or keep checking where you are. I usually start about 8ft from tv and end moving at least4 ft forward to the right within ten mins lol
Y-G-O-L-O-H-C-Y-S-P

User Info: DoubleJ9

DoubleJ9
1 year ago#2
B0SSH0GG posted...
Either have someone with you or keep checking where you are. I usually start about 8ft from tv and end moving at least4 ft forward to the right within ten mins lol

I'm guessing you're talking about using a VR? I used to have the PS VR and a friend who played it had the same problem lol
XBL: The Maverick
PSN: v_Maverick_v

User Info: B0SSH0GG

B0SSH0GG
1 year ago#3
DoubleJ9 posted...
B0SSH0GG posted...

I'm guessing you're talking about using a VR? I used to have the PS VR and a friend who played it had the same problem lol

I never even noticed it made it all one board when I searched. Two different games ss well.

Other games make me move a bit, but not quite a much and fast as this. Been so close to taking it my light billing a few times too lol
Y-G-O-L-O-H-C-Y-S-P
  1. Boards
  2. SUPERHOT
  3. Supervision required
  • Topic Archived