Nick Rye will not go away!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 5
  3. Nick Rye will not go away!!!

User Info: Cage2004

Cage2004
4 months ago#1
After I unlocked him as an ally even when unassigned he was still buzzing overhead. Not a big deal. But now I've reset the outpost to do them again 100% stealth and he comes flying in and starts dropping bombs and strafing clearing the whole outpost before I even get a chance to plot my moves. I have everyone unassigned. I tried assigning Boomer and Peaches hoping he would go away but nope. He's still there. Anything I can do?

User Info: skinnygingertop

skinnygingertop
4 months ago#2
Might seem a bit mean, but try shooting his plane out of the sky?
"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that." George Carlin

User Info: Trugamer

Trugamer
4 months ago#3
If you are hanging around his area he will be there even if he is not called not sure if that is the problem

User Info: Cage2004

Cage2004
4 months ago#4
Trugamer posted...
If you are hanging around his area he will be there even if he is not called not sure if that is the problem

No. It's all over the whole map

User Info: Trugamer

Trugamer
4 months ago#5
I have no ideal on that I just had the helo lady following me for bit after I got rid of her it was weird she was hoovering over me for like 10 min or so before she finally went away

User Info: Sigarmz

Sigarmz
4 months ago#6
I think after you clear a region he just permanently flies around the area.

User Info: Imn0tleB0W5ki

Imn0tleB0W5ki
4 months ago#7
Sigarmz posted...
I think after you clear a region he just permanently flies around the area.

No
Trugamer posted...
If you are hanging around his area he will be there even if he is not called

nope

skinnygingertop posted...
try shooting his plane out of the sky?

Try this. It's a glitch and this should reset him as a GFH
I didn't get a harrumph out of that guy!

User Info: mw2boosterlolz

mw2boosterlolz
4 months ago#8
I guess that's what he means when he says "when you ask for Nick Rye, you get Nick f****** Rye!"

User Info: GatorAviator

GatorAviator
4 months ago#9
This is happening in my game and it is incredibly annoying, constantly being buzzed and hearing the seaplane sound loop over and over again
XBOX GT: TheGreatUlysses

User Info: Zimmy

Zimmy
3 months ago#10
Trugamer posted...
I have no ideal on that I just had the helo lady following me for bit after I got rid of her it was weird she was hoovering over me for like 10 min or so before she finally went away

She is the worst. Can't hit anything and she will be all alone in the sky and I will see her jump out to her death.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 5
  3. Nick Rye will not go away!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived