• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 5
  3. Airdrop is a really great way to get around

User Info: Wraithlike

Wraithlike
3 years ago#1
I held off on it because it was 10 points and thought it would just be a fun way to arrive to your fast travel location, but I was wrong. You get dropped from high enough that you can wingsuit a solid km or more in any direction. So yeah, worth the 10 points.

User Info: bhamacuk

bhamacuk
3 years ago#2
What's the wingsuit like?

The one in FC 4 was useless, plummet to the ground before you get further than 50 yards!

There was one in Wildlands too which was equally as crap.

User Info: psoRanger

psoRanger
3 years ago#3
unless I am doing something terribly wrong, I found the 'chute and wingsuit pretty useless from anywhere with great height and from jumping sites.
I do have the airdrop upgrade but tend to forget I have it because I end up flying around in helicopters.

User Info: gothmog87

gothmog87
3 years ago#4
bhamacuk posted...
What's the wingsuit like?

The one in FC 4 was useless, plummet to the ground before you get further than 50 yards!

There was one in Wildlands too which was equally as crap.

I just replayed 4 and this is completely wrong. It's the same in FC 4 and 5, so your personal inability to use the wingsuit will transfer right over
Last of Us, on the other hand, looks barely better than a PS2 game.
~icewolf74 1/11/2014 9:15:11 PM

User Info: projectpat72988

projectpat72988
3 years ago#5
The wingsuit is useful for jumping off cliffs to get to areas a bit faster. But honestly it seems mostly a cosmetic thing?

It's advantages seem limited. If this game had stamina I guess using the wingsuit would be more useful. When you have fast travel points everywhere and auto driving vehicles. There really isn't much point in using it.

It was rather amusing to get the trophy involving it after getting in a helicopter 2 times.

Get in. Rise until the alerts. Jump out and activate. Done lol
  1. Boards
  2. Far Cry 5
  3. Airdrop is a really great way to get around
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A