You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Characters You regret on Investing ur Credits and Gear Material

User Info: saleemwatchout

saleemwatchout
2 months ago#1
I have seen many ppl on social media and my friends from game leagues have always brought in discussion about the regret they have wasting gems and gear material on a certain character which came to be actually s***ty and waste of time.
Through this thread , we can have a broad idea of what character's our community feels don't add a greater value in terms of raid or arena and in turn will help the new comers who will be going through this threat and getting an idea of where to invest there newly gained gems with profitable outcome.
I remember a person on Fb went nuts on Firestorm when he was launched in the game and wasted all his hard earned saved gear material ( like almost 3 months saved) to max him out. And found out he is actually a s*** character and add's no value other then badass look and in game animations.

So please do share ur worst memories with us so that we can point our fingers at you and laugh our asses out....

User Info: Gingeman75

Gingeman75
2 months ago#2
EGL..BMR..PST..CC..the list is endless
"By the power of grayskull...I am....*low battery*..."

User Info: Atmaweapon463

Atmaweapon463
2 months ago#3
I invested in a member named Give Me Ur Soul... saddest part was his lack of spelling skills like "your".

He is no longer part of my league and all is well.

One card that jumps out the most is MVWC. She is great as support. Also upgraded her when they briefly updated lethal to be game breaking. I am waiting for raid drops for her gear to retool the card.

Firestorm was a shameful attempt at card by NR. Similar to batman ninja harley quinn.

@Gingeman75, CC has been great out of the first generation cards. Passive and basic combos are decent. Apparently, has a semi-strong SP3. BMR didn't age well, especially with the new BNR, which increases combo every time you tag in.
We spawn a life by choice or by mistake ... but we die always with our own mistake <-- From Gangs of Wasseypur

User Info: GrRaiN

GrRaiN
2 months ago#4
Characters I not regret investing in:

Justice League Batman.
Knightmare Batman.
Warrior Queen Wonder Woman.
Characters worth Upgrading (IMO).
King of Atlantis Aquaman.
Atlantean Armor Aquaman.
Silver Banshee.
Predator Batman.
Energized Starfire.
Silver Batman.
Black Adam.
Multiverse
The Flash.
Armored Supergirl.
Green Arrow.
Justice league
Cyborg.
The Flash.
Aquaman.
Superman.
If you build all these characters you're more than good for Raid+Arena..
We Work iN Dark To Serve The Light

User Info: Atmaweapon463

Atmaweapon463
2 months ago#5
GrRaiN posted...
Characters I not regret investing in:

Justice League Batman.
Knightmare Batman.
Atlantean Armor Aquaman.
Silver Banshee.
Predator Batman.
Energized Starfire.
Silver Batman.
Black Adam.
Multiverse
The Flash.
Armored Supergirl.
Green Arrow.
Justice league
Cyborg.
The Flash.
Aquaman.
Superman.

@GrRaiN How have you been? You disappeared for a looonnng time. Hope all is well
We spawn a life by choice or by mistake ... but we die always with our own mistake <-- From Gangs of Wasseypur

User Info: SoulManX

SoulManX
2 months ago#6
BMR for one. He was my first all 40 gear card and now only use him if there is clean up to do or something.

AAAM is another. While he did carry me far in the beginning he collects dust on my roster now. Great beginner card but largely not a good raid card.

JLBM. My first JL team was JLC JLAM JLBM and put a little bit into JLBM. When JLF came around he replaced JLBM and he hasn’t been touched since.

This is a personal one but JSGL. I envisioned him being the dmg dealer in p3 and invested in him a little bit. Now he serves as passive bit*h for FPI vs boss CC bc his passive stops the power drain on CC sp1 bubble. Great card and a great investment if you’ll use him properly but his passive became more valuable to me than anything else.
(edited 2 months ago)

User Info: Podroznik

Podroznik
2 months ago#7
AAAM for me, full 60 gears full epic talents, and this full cc/cd build have low damage.
i heard full attack/fa can be usefull on P2 but i wont reroll talents for def/ap
(message deleted)

User Info: GrRaiN

GrRaiN
2 months ago#9
Atmaweapon463 posted...
GrRaiN posted...
Characters i regret investing in:

Justice League Batman.
Knightmare Batman.
Atlantean Armor Aquaman.
Silver Banshee.
Predator Batman.
Energized Starfire.
Silver Batman.
Black Adam.
Multiverse
The Flash.
Armored Supergirl.
Green Arrow.
Justice league
Cyborg.
The Flash.
Aquaman.
Superman.

@GrRaiN How have you been? You disappeared for a looonnng time. Hope all is well

JLBM And KBM hacked my post 😑
Because I super regret using resources on those characters. Don't know where that NOT came from IN the first line.

@Atmaweapon463 Yo 😄 everything is great Thanks for asking (Umm, Well, Thanks for "Hoping" I guess 😇).
I Was just trying to check what's going on here on GFQ lol 😅
This Is where I started Inj2 so sometimes I just can't help myself but to visit the board.
We Work iN Dark To Serve The Light

User Info: lazyboy17

lazyboy17
2 months ago#10
Two specific ones for me are TGG and EB. I spent 3600 gems on TGG to get him to 5* and then around 2700 gems on EB for 4* and then refreshing his heroic campaign battle for 5* sooner. They continue to sit in my roster at 5* doing absolutely nothing. Granted this was before raids came out I believe so I was in collection mode and not raid building mode, but that’s still a lot of gems I could have used elsewhere obv that wouldn’t be collecting dust. And now with my gear farming routine I would have them at that level now anyway on top of shard drops from raids so I have A LOT of extra shards of the now...oh well I guess.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Characters You regret on Investing ur Credits and Gear Material