• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Cyber Monday Sale

User Info: kevinc12

kevinc12
3 months ago#1
Which chest would you recommend? - Results (7 votes)
Dawn of Justice-150 Shards
14.29% (1 vote)
United Heroes-150
28.57% (2 votes)
Shared Reality-150
0% (0 votes)
Justice League Powerup-125
57.14% (4 votes)
Multiverse Powerup-125
0% (0 votes)
This poll is now closed.
These 5 chests are 50% off today only. What do you think is the best value? I have 5k to spend, and I’m partial toward JL and DOJ characters.
"You're not brave...men are brave"

User Info: G00dguymatt2

G00dguymatt2
3 months ago#2
Generally none of them, but I think the best value is probably DOJ because of how exclusive BVSM is compared to most other cards in the game.
Telekinetic Gorilla Grodd Review:- https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/209803-injustice-2/76960701

User Info: kevinc12

kevinc12
3 months ago#3
G00dguymatt2 posted...
Generally none of them, but I think the best value is probably DOJ because of how exclusive BVSM is compared to most other cards in the game.

I actually don’t have him yet. I have KBM and really like him, so either would be great.
"You're not brave...men are brave"

User Info: Atmaweapon463

Atmaweapon463
3 months ago#4
Purchased 20 x United. Got crap. Its a toss up in there. Usually, gems are better used elsewhere.
We spawn a life by choice or by mistake ... but we die always with our own mistake <-- From Gangs of Wasseypur
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Cyber Monday Sale
  • Topic Archived