• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. How to get an enhanced character icon when maxing out gear?

User Info: The Popo

The Popo
3 months ago#1
So I was under the impression that upgrading all 5 pieces of gear on a character to level 60 resulted in a different icon for the character, such as in the pic below. However, I just upgraded all of my gear for Mythic Wonder Woman to level 60 and there hasn’t been a change - it’s still just her with her arms crossed in front of her. Am I missing anything?

https://i.imgtc.com/Pb5jetl.jpg
Live action Hungry Hungry Hippos though, now that was a sport. ~Aeon Azuran

User Info: SoulManX

SoulManX
3 months ago#2
Not all character art changes at level 60s. MWW is one who does not change. Off the top of my head some characters that don’t change are:
MWW
BvS
JLF
JLC
JLAM
JLBM
MVF
MVSG
MVGA
MVBL
MVWC
BNR
BNBM
BNLJ
BNCW
BNHQ
HBHQ
HB
KMBM

I might be missing some but those cards do not change artwork at 60 gears. Makes for a less anti climactic payoff for your hard work for sure.

User Info: The Popo

The Popo
3 months ago#3
Well that sucks. Was looking forward to getting it. =/

Thanks for the info though, I appreciate it!
Live action Hungry Hungry Hippos though, now that was a sport. ~Aeon Azuran

User Info: Atmaweapon463

Atmaweapon463
3 months ago#4
The Popo posted...
Well that sucks. Was looking forward to getting it. =/

Thanks for the info though, I appreciate it!

All of the Movie/TV series/Anime cards' portraits will not change. My first 60 was also MWW, but she is/was a far superior choice that just getting a card to a new look.
We spawn a life by choice or by mistake ... but we die always with our own mistake <-- From Gangs of Wasseypur

User Info: Angelblade

Angelblade
3 months ago#5
I mean it’s just an extea picture, they should do it.
They already have two for MVSG. The previous one was SOOO mucj
better.
Faye Wong
-No Regrets-

User Info: Atmaweapon463

Atmaweapon463
3 months ago#6
Angelblade posted...
I mean it’s just an extea picture, they should do it.
They already have two for MVSG. The previous one was SOOO mucj
better.

I bet NR doesn't have the approval to change DCU and tv series properties. Otherwise, we would see so many more cards and variates.
We spawn a life by choice or by mistake ... but we die always with our own mistake <-- From Gangs of Wasseypur

User Info: G00dguymatt2

G00dguymatt2
3 months ago#7
Also, Arkham Knight Batman doesn’t change either.
Telekinetic Gorilla Grodd Review:- https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/209803-injustice-2/76960701

User Info: SoulManX

SoulManX
3 months ago#8
Also, AKBM sucks and desperately needs a buff or refactoring or something. I don’t have him and fishing for him in a chest is completely out of the question in his current state

User Info: Angelblade

Angelblade
3 months ago#9
I want him for AAAM
Faye Wong
-No Regrets-
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. How to get an enhanced character icon when maxing out gear?
  • Topic Archived