• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. What's your most hated character to fight against on arena?

User Info: Podroznik

Podroznik
1 month ago#1
for me its Flash doing his back and forth so annoying.
and ESF when she jump up, cant reach her.

User Info: sasquatch14207

sasquatch14207
1 month ago#2
Knightmare Batman and I don’t think it’s even close.

User Info: chingi1

chingi1
1 month ago#3
Everyone, I hate how this game plays now. Especially the arena. Too much effort.

User Info: Dragonkeeper82

Dragonkeeper82
1 month ago#4
Nightmare Batman then Atrocitous

User Info: Hulk__99

Hulk__99
1 month ago#5
Probably Atrocitus and PG. had all three guys tag in with reflect on one match. All you can do is stand there and block specials. I build most of my guys for Raids so not much Crit Resist so PG kills me quick if I don’t take her out

User Info: Podroznik

Podroznik
1 month ago#6
When i play as JL team against KBM i just block and use specials on him eventually he will be dead,
Atrocitus reflect and this power bar steal is annoying. Atro + PG is dangerous he have strong dot damage and PG sp1 spam

User Info: SoulManX

SoulManX
1 month ago#7
For me it’s easily ESF. She never engages. It’s a game of tag the whole fight while she stands off and throws green fireballs. Really frustrating. MVF is annoying since update but no real big issue especially with a shield card. KMBM I used to avoid like the plague but now just save power for a good special and unload on him. Unless he has some crazy like 45k health and maxed resist. Then it’s a refresh

User Info: Gingeman75

Gingeman75
1 month ago#8
I still hate a really tanky PST.. just because it slows down the battle so much
"By the power of grayskull...I am....*low battery*..."

User Info: G00dguymatt2

G00dguymatt2
1 month ago#9
JLF. Whenever his stun from his sp2 lands it can easily turn the outcome of the battle.

Atrocitus paired with Nightwing can be particularly annoying. Thankfully Hellboy is a good counter to Atrocitus.
Telekinetic Gorilla Grodd Review:- https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/209803-injustice-2/76960701

User Info: joshatt3

joshatt3
1 month ago#10
For me its KMB. Never go against a team with him on it, spamming specials is great but an attacking build on him means his specials and basics are still a huge threeat. While you're blocking, you still take damage. A tank build is also awful.

Atrocitus isn't so bad (from a solo perspective, obviously any card with PG is a threat), at least Atro's power dies with him. Plus waiting out his reflect isn't so bad, its not so hard to wait and kill once its done
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. What's your most hated character to fight against on arena?
  • Topic Archived