• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. 2.6 Update Features

User Info: SpruceBruce83

SpruceBruce83
1 month ago#1
So, like it or not we all have the update by now. It’s been a bit tough to keep track of the changes as the release notes have not appeared (to me, at least.)

What can we tell each other??
"I understand that if any more words come pouring out your c*** mouth Im going to have to eat every fu****g chicken in this room."

User Info: Hulk__99

Hulk__99
1 month ago#2
MV are really OP in Arena with the updates to MVF and the no AP from MVCC just for being in your roster. MVF counter to Tech seems to be %based damage. MVCC Special 3 cost has been raised. Would have been to less a cost when paired with MVF. MVF base stats have been raised and people can now tag out of MVBL special 2 (but you can’t). Banshee’s passive and abilities are confusing as hell on first glance

User Info: SoulManX

SoulManX
1 month ago#3
@SpruceBruce83 refusing to let the GFQ boards die! Tag in cooldown is delayed for some characters. MWW and FPI I’ve noticed so far. So if you had a team of MWW/SFF/Bane and tagged out MWW and SFF in to build up a combo Bane’s tag in cooldown goes about twice as fast as MWW so you could tag in Bane if you wanted to but you’d still have to wait on MWW. I assume this will be addressed in an update to the update 🙄. Shame they didn’t give us an extra FA hit again. @Hulk__99 would one shot Fate no problem.

User Info: Angelblade

Angelblade
1 month ago#4
JLF also has extended cool down.
Faye Wong
-No Regrets-

User Info: Atmaweapon463

Atmaweapon463
1 month ago#5
MVF is beastly. DC has picked its horse and TV Universe has won.

SP3 works better on MV teams. MVBL SP2 is glitched as tag-out is no longer locked. This may have either fixed or broken the ability. If this is permanent, MVBL will be useless vs MV teams due to AP passive from MVCC. Another MV card bits the dust more or less for arena. This will not impact Raid as AI doesn't tag out (on the rare occasions with P1 and GG).

Card UI looks very different and functions alright. Not 100% intuitive. New UI also makes it a pain to review arena AI teams. They need to add a previous/next link similar to viewing your own roster. I do miss the auto-calculated stats so see overages.

Additional gear added to Raid rewards. Means lower chances for everyone's gear overall. Seem a large amount of batman ninja gears. MVBL, MVCC, and Hobo are nice additions for gear.
We spawn a life by choice or by mistake ... but we die always with our own mistake <-- From Gangs of Wasseypur

User Info: sasquatch14207

sasquatch14207
1 month ago#6
The MVF tech counter damage is 2.5x his attack, unless their current hp is under that number, then it Does current hp-1 so it doesn’t kill them. You can tag out of the counter as well if you have a card nearly dead and accidentally hit a tech ability so your current card doesn’t take the brunt of the damage. MVF also had his base attack and hp increased(attack increase is 150, unsure of hp).

Arena is once again showing higher threat teams more consistently. I’ve noticed this seems to be an every other update thing. Where they cycle from common to scarce back to common. Also the pool of raid drops has been increased significantly.

User Info: SpruceBruce83

SpruceBruce83
1 month ago#7
Good stuff. Overall I’ve adjusted to MVF and the CC passive impacting the rest of the MV guys - all good.

I’m not a huge fan of the UI on the cards now and agree it’s less intuitive. It did need improving as some things were not easy or quick but this cha he hasn’t helped.

I also learnt MVBL can do a special 3 without enormous lag at the end - there’s enough time to block after it now so that’s an improvement.

In Arena I’m finding it easier to get high reward opponents. I always see that for a day or two after the update but it’s still happening now, so that’s good! There’s even a 500+ bunch of teams now 😯
"I understand that if any more words come pouring out your c*** mouth Im going to have to eat every fu****g chicken in this room."

User Info: sasquatch14207

sasquatch14207
1 month ago#8
Yeah the high reward opponents seem to last u til the update and then they go back to mostly lows and having to refresh. Oddly though even my low threat arena teams are finding a ton of high threat teams

User Info: chingi1

chingi1
1 month ago#9
Looks like Hush is going to be a skin for Red hood in another update or in a couple of updates.

User Info: Atmaweapon463

Atmaweapon463
1 month ago#10
chingi1 posted...
Looks like Hush is going to be a skin for Red hood in another update or in a couple of updates.

So Red Hood cosplaying as a mummy with guns
We spawn a life by choice or by mistake ... but we die always with our own mistake <-- From Gangs of Wasseypur
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. 2.6 Update Features
  • Topic Archived