• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Best silver character to make a 3 star out of

User Info: TheChiller

TheChiller
2 years ago#1
I am a relatively new player. I am one of those elite few extremely unlucky individuals who has still not pulled a gold character despite opening a ton of hero and premium chests. I want to know which silver card is the most useful at that tier so that I can work on getting the required shards.

I play well with The Joker, The Flash, Batman, Harley Quinn, Dr Fate and Catwoman. I do not prefer the Wonder Women and Superman. Will appreciate any helpful replies.

User Info: Super_pant

Super_pant
2 years ago#2
Well considering you cant decide which character to buy and its all random. Why worry?
One man can change the world.

User Info: Huzya

Huzya
2 years ago#3
Based on your selections, I'd recommend Harley. Her passive is simply amazing for those that use a swipe, tap, tap, tap approach to combat. The Flash is also a good choice as he's got a fast attack and is powerful against tech opponents... which seem (to me anyways) to be the most common at the moment with all of the Batmans, Deadshots and Cyborgs out there.

Otherwise, I'd suggest trying to promote characters of differing types (meta, speed, etc) so you have at least one decent character of each type.

User Info: Gingeman75

Gingeman75
2 years ago#4
I'd second HQ..she's easy to farm..and is very common in the chests..she was my very first 5 star..and is still very competitive against high level golds..
"everything looks better when you squint "

User Info: lazyboy17

lazyboy17
2 years ago#5
Out of the ones you play well with I'd suggest Dr. Fate or Batman. Dr. Fate has an awesome passive and good ability 1. The only problem is that imo his ability 2 DOT is meh...otherwise I like him a lot. The reason i also suggested Batman is cuz of his stun ability 2 which is awesome.

User Info: Fredrickmines

Fredrickmines
2 years ago#6
I mean, the fastest characters to 3 star are the ones that already come as 2 stars since they give the most shards from duplicates. So that includes Dr.Fate, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Scarecrow... and I think that's it?
PSN:TheShadowscale Alt: AwakenedKing420 Alt: CalifioreQueen
Alt: Piewizard45 Alt: WizardofMana

User Info: kevinc12

kevinc12
2 years ago#7
Doctor Fate. Awesome passive. Just spent gems to get enough of his shards to promote him to 3* for my third arena team.
"You're not brave...men are brave"

TheChiller
2 years ago#8
Thanks for all the help guys. I am going with Harley, Fate or Bateman, whichever comes first.

On another note, why isn't Joker very loved? He can tear through entire teams with his SP1 DOT and knives on his own. Any reason for the lack of preference?
I didn't choose the thug life. The thug life chose me.

TheChiller
2 years ago#9
TheChiller posted...
Thanks for all the help guys. I am going with Harley, Fate or Bateman, whichever comes first.

On another note, why isn't Joker very loved? He can tear through entire teams with his SP1 DOT and knives on his own. Any reason for the lack of preference?

*Batman
I didn't choose the thug life. The thug life chose me.

User Info: G00dguymatt2

G00dguymatt2
2 years ago#10
TheChiller posted...
TheChiller posted...

*Batman

*Jason Bateman

TheChiller posted...

I think hes probably a top 5 silver, the stun on his passive gets to a rediculous 8 seconds. The only problem is that his specials are a little more expensive.
I'm lazy.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Best silver character to make a 3 star out of
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A