• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Arena mode is the place to be

User Info: Gingeman75

Gingeman75
1 year ago#11
maxamos262 posted...
Place to be when it doesn't crash every second battle.

@maxamos262 go to settings and turn on save power mode..disable damage text and push notifications..it makes a big difference...
"everything looks better when you squint "

User Info: thetraveler

thetraveler
1 year ago#12
Gingeman75 posted...
Frannieboy posted...
like how ffs? did you start pre-launch?

No .beta release... But arena is really where you need to spend your time early on..

So glad they didn't wipe beta. This was the problem with DC heroes or wahtever its called. They didn't wipe the beta there either and the same people that dominated the PVP kept dominating in release. f***ing horrible.
I'd like to name this new style sheet "The Homer", after his failed attempt at designing a car.

User Info: maxamos262

maxamos262
1 year ago#13
Gingeman75 posted...
maxamos262 posted...
Place to be when it doesn't crash every second battle.

@maxamos262 go to settings and turn on save power mode..disable damage text and push notifications..it makes a big difference...

Thanks for the advice, I'll give it a go and see if it works out - thanks.

User Info: annonymous2k6

annonymous2k6
1 year ago#14
Hey guys. New to injustice. Should I use arena with one character at a time or a 3 man team for more ranking points? Thanks.
im a random poster.
"Zam"

User Info: Super_pant

Super_pant
1 year ago#15
annonymous2k6 posted...
Hey guys. New to injustice. Should I use arena with one character at a time or a 3 man team for more ranking points? Thanks.

One at a time.
One man can change the world.

User Info: CoffeeHead

CoffeeHead
1 year ago#16
I already saw a guy with a 5* arkham knight batman in arena.

But I agree place to be.
Hello Darkness my old friend..... stares into coffee cup.

User Info: Heartless

Heartless
1 year ago#17
Gingeman75 posted...
Forget wasting all your time anywhere else..(especially if your a beginner).. if you want new characters spend as much time here as possible..remember it refreshes twice daily..and always use all your characters..no matter how crappy or low level they are..you can also make teams of only 1 or 2 characters...with very little effort you will rank highly in no time..just by using all my cards twice daily..I have managed to rank inside the top 100 easily..which in return gives 800 gems and 500 tokens..which trust me goes along way to improving your roster..just by doing this my roster currently stands at..
Silver..
H.Q 4*
Batman 4*
WW 4*
Cat woman 4*
Flash 4*
GL 4*
Superman 4*
G.Grodd 4*
Cyborg 4*
Dead shot 3*
Bane 1*
Dr.Fate 1*
Gold...
Horrific Scarecrow 4*
Unhinged HQ 3*
Warrior WW 4*
Predator Batman 4*
Speed force Flash 3*
Unbreakable Cyborg 3*
Master thief Catwoman 3*

I'm stuck in the arena...my leauge wont go past elite 4 (the last one) after the bar is full instead of promoting me to legendary leauge it goes back again and becomes empty....also sometimes it just remains full and sits there
Beware the witching hour!
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Arena mode is the place to be
  • Topic Archived