• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. White Day: A Labyrinth Named School
  3. Absolutely loath ghosts. Made me rage quit.

User Info: legefy

legefy
1 year ago#1
The screaming head one just gave me a real migraine from ambushing me while I hid from the janitor... It was the second time I saw her since she'd already floated towards me in the school office bit. Made me jump a little since I didn't know what would happen but it wasn't that bad.

However, later on after the first timed puzzle I was exploring the classrooms and the janitor came to investigate since I'd turned all the lights on previously during the puzzle scramble. I wanted to see just how well the desks worked for hiding from him so I kited him around the desk slowly while keeping an eye on his movements until suddenly

AAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

Right in my face! I didn't hear any indicators and didn't even think ghosts could spawn twice. I got a completely unexpected screamer which went right through me. At least before I saw her slowly floating towards me before she did a screamer. This time she must have snuck behind me while I was focused on the janitor. I'm not happy about it either. I'm stressed as a rubber band at the moment and went straight to the next checkpoint so I could quit.

Is this the only example of stuff like this happening? Do I need to put up with ghosts hunting me in full light as I'm dodging the janitors? Is there someway I could... Kinda just turn her off? I was having fun until this point.
I need power over the people! The stupid, stupid people!

User Info: AlisLandale

AlisLandale
1 year ago#2
So which timed puzzle did you just finish? The tree?

Anyways, there are only three screamers that I know of. The first is the floating head ghost. Besides seeing her, you can also hear her whispering and sometimes speaking. I forget what triggers her, but I think staying in one place too long might make her more likely to appear.

The second is the locker ghost, but I don’t know if that spawns on Normal, I did like, five playthroughs and never got it to show up.

The third is a spider-woman ghost in the New Building. You’ll hear her scurrying, she can be found on the ceilings of the classrooms in the large room. But only in the classrooms used for the lightswitch puzzle.
https://i.imgur.com/mptS9Qj.jpg
(edited 1 year ago)

User Info: legefy

legefy
1 year ago#3
Yeah, it was in the exploration section after the tree puzzle. Like I said when I was trying to find what to do I went through all the classrooms and put all the lights on which is why the Janitor came to check it out. I didn't hear the floating head coming at all which was weird since I do remember hearing her talk the first time. I haven't found the locker ghost yet... I'm actually on hard mode and I do have the note talking about her. Thanks for the spider woman heads up. I don't want to be put off the game because of bloody screamers.
I need power over the people! The stupid, stupid people!
  1. Boards
  2. White Day: A Labyrinth Named School
  3. Absolutely loath ghosts. Made me rage quit.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A