11 months ago #1
Hey, I don't want anything spoiled, and I want to get the code on my own, so I won't look up YT vids for the answer, but I'm unsure if one aspect of this was, perhaps, not translated into English.

You're told in a Note that the code is written on a blackboard in a certain room. I went <there>, uncovered the code, but... it isn't a four-digit numerical code nor can it be deciphered using the little key-sheet right nearby. I can't read this language... really I'm just looking to know if I'm doing something wrong or if I'm trying to solve this puzzle in the wrong way.

At this point in the game, just after entering MB2, I've looted all items and cannot progress in any directions.

*Edit: Another puzzle was bothering me, with the series of pictures on the wall. I assume I need the correct order, yet cannot find what it might be, and the tags are not translated either. The cursor changes to a magnifying glass, but you cannot click on them nor read what they say. I just wonder if this is optional, or perhaps I find the answer at a later location I cannot access right now.
jletter-The real lesson is that the sexy, fiery, redhead was inside you all along!
CarlGrimes-I'd rather be inside her if you get what I mean. Horizon: ZD Board

Previous Versions
11 months ago
Hey, I don't want anything spoiled, and I want to get the code on my own, so I won't look up YT vids for the answer, but I'm unsure if one aspect of this was, perhaps, not translated into English.

You're told in a Note that the code is written on a blackboard in a certain room. I went <there>, uncovered the code, but... it isn't a four-digit numerical code nor can it be deciphered using the little key-sheet right nearby. I can't read this language... really I'm just looking to know if I'm doing something wrong or if I'm trying to solve this puzzle in the wrong way.

At this point in the game, just after entering MB2, I've looted all items and cannot progress in any directions.