• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders III
  3. Trophy glitch, anyone else?

User Info: noraa024

noraa024
1 month ago#1
Picked up all invigoration cores for the “Maximum Capacity” trophy, yet the trophy doesn’t pop. Anyone else experience this?
To be a rock, and not to roll...

noraa024
1 month ago#2
Now the save 20 humans isn’t unlocking. Ulthane still gives his reward though. Damnit. This is terrible for a trophy hunter like me

User Info: PaleVoyager

PaleVoyager
1 month ago#3
Yeah, I didn't get the one for rescuing 10 humans. :/
Indivijul Situation.

User Info: MetalgearV2

MetalgearV2
1 month ago#4
No trophy for beating the game on apocalyptic difficulty, kinda frustrated but hopefully it gets fixed.

User Info: Drewmack79

Drewmack79
1 month ago#5
MetalgearV2 posted...
No trophy for beating the game on apocalyptic difficulty, kinda frustrated but hopefully it gets fixed.

I might cry a little bit if that happens to me.
"You would wage this war alone!?"
"No, not alone..."

noraa024
1 month ago#6
Drewmack79 posted...
MetalgearV2 posted...

I might cry a little bit if that happens to me.

Ugh, same here. Hoping that all of these get fixed with the next patch...but we’ll see. I dunno what is causing it. My friend played on balanced and had no problems. I’m on apocalyptic. Maybe the difficulty is the problem

User Info: Drewmack79

Drewmack79
1 month ago#7
Yeah my first playthrough was on balanced and I had no trophy issues. Doing my Apocalyptic run now and holy smokes it has tested my patience. Haha that damn trophy better pop when I'm done.
"You would wage this war alone!?"
"No, not alone..."

User Info: PaleVoyager

PaleVoyager
1 month ago#8
I think I'm going to put the game down until they fix the game. I just beat Lust and I don't want to encounter any more issues.

First Fallout 76 and now this. Since when was releasing a finished game such a taboo?
Indivijul Situation.

User Info: Shengali

Shengali
1 month ago#9
Did you touch the difficulty at all? It disables trophies. Otherwise... that sucks dude... Sorry

User Info: MetalgearV2

MetalgearV2
1 month ago#10
Shengali posted...
Did you touch the difficulty at all? It disables trophies. Otherwise... that sucks dude... Sorry

Nope it was on Apocalyptic from beginning to end, bit of a bummer really.
  1. Boards
  2. Darksiders III
  3. Trophy glitch, anyone else?
  • Topic Archived