You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead by Daylight
  3. Did the shrine of secrets ever show the good survivor perks?

User Info: satat317

satat317
4 weeks ago#1
Like Self Care, Decisive strike, etc? I see many people running these builds that consist of those. I want them too and leveling a character up to 30 just takes way too long. Hoping the shrine will offer something great in 2 days.

Also can you get dlc perks from there? Wanting to try pebble throw.
"I'm a shapeshifter..... chained down to my core.
Please don't take off my mask... my place to hide."

User Info: projectpat72988

projectpat72988
4 weeks ago#2
Pebble throw is dogs***. I haven't even seen it in months.

Leveling to 30 doesn't take long at all. The Shrine at this point should just be phased out. Its pointless for anyone who is willing to play the game enough to even take advantage of it in the first place. You might as well save for the characters themselves as opposed to the perks in the shrine. Or just say f*** it and spend few bucks for the DLC.

I used to make use of the Shrine by getting bloodpoints from it but I completely regret that. BBQ and pudding pulls so much BP there is no point in ever buying from the shrine again. Unless they change it from 150k to 300k or something.

User Info: satat317

satat317
4 weeks ago#3
projectpat72988 posted...

Leveling to 30 doesn't take long at all. The Shrine at this point should just be phased out. Its pointless for anyone who is willing to play the game enough to even take advantage of it in the first place. You might as well save for the characters themselves as opposed to the perks in the shrine. Or just say f*** it and spend few bucks for the DLC.

I used to make use of the Shrine by getting bloodpoints from it but I completely regret that. BBQ and pudding pulls so much BP there is no point in ever buying from the shrine again. Unless they change it from 150k to 300k or something.

Whats this Bbq and pudding pulls? I'd have no problem just playing but it just takes such a long time to find a room, so playing just isn't as consistent.

Ah nvm I guess I'll just keep focusing on the daily rituals
"I'm a shapeshifter..... chained down to my core.
Please don't take off my mask... my place to hide."
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: projectpat72988

projectpat72988
4 weeks ago#4
satat317 posted...

Whats this Bbq and pudding pulls? I'd have no problem just playing but it just takes such a long time to find a room, so playing just isn't as consistent.

BBQ and Chil is a killer perk for Leatherface.

Its upgraded version basically gives you the ability to get double the points you earned in a match. Each time you hook a survivor for the first time you gain 25% bonus which you can get 4 of. So double the points. Pudding is an offering that gives you 100% as well. So using both and having a perfect match its possible to get 96,000 BP in a single match. There is also double blood events often and it feels like its been awhile since there was one? So in that case you could get 128 thousand BP in a match.

Survivor has a perk that does the same thing but its way easier to use the killer one IMO.

Just experiment. If you haven't heard of BBQ or pudding your new for sure. Make sure you're using offerings every match too. There is zero reason to save them at all. By the time you get ready to prestige. If you saved offerings you will regret it. Or maybe you won't give a s*** but personally that drives me nuts.

I considered playing like 50+ matches as Dwight with crappy perks because I wanted to use up nearly 50 firecrackers. Finally I said screw it and prestiged him.

User Info: moondemon88

moondemon88
4 weeks ago#5
Had decisive strike last week iirc right before the DS change. Though honestly Shirine is a waste of shards just level someone up.
PSN: moondemon88
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Alpha218

Alpha218
4 weeks ago#6
You guys ever think the shrine is for people who don’t play as much as you?
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite user on the Citadel.
Now Playing: Dead by Daylight, Apex Legends, SSBU, MtG: Arena, Puyo Puyo Tetris

User Info: BlazeAndBlade

BlazeAndBlade
4 weeks ago#7
satat317 posted...

BBQ and Chil is a killer perk for Leatherface.

Its upgraded version basically gives you the ability to get double the points you earned in a match. Each time you hook a survivor for the first time you gain 25% bonus which you can get 4 of. So double the points. Pudding is an offering that gives you 100% as well. So using both and having a perfect match its possible to get 96,000 BP in a single match. There is also double blood events often and it feels like its been awhile since there was one? So in that case you could get 128 thousand BP in a match.

Survivor has a perk that does the same thing but its way easier to use the killer one IMO.

Just experiment. If you haven't heard of BBQ or pudding your new for sure. Make sure you're using offerings every match too. There is zero reason to save them at all. By the time you get ready to prestige. If you saved offerings you will regret it. Or maybe you won't give a s*** but personally that drives me nuts.

I considered playing like 50+ matches as Dwight with crappy perks because I wanted to use up nearly 50 firecrackers. Finally I said screw it and prestiged him.

don't forget bloody party streamers that both sides can use for 100% (x5 if everyone uses them) more bp that affect all players not just one side

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vK1Ivt28lJE

you risk the killer disconnecting on the loading screen when he see 4 of them (since it screams SWF)
Having a goal is good, but don't let your goal depress you. Goals are meant to inspire.
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Realtalk_Clover

Realtalk_Clover
4 weeks ago#8
satat317 posted...
Like Self Care, Decisive strike, etc?

The irony of this thread is that both of those perks are s***.
(message deleted)
Alpha218 posted...
You guys ever think the shrine is for people who don’t play as much as you?

The shrine usually has crappy perks. Plus it takes awhile to save up to even be able to buy one. That was all I was saying. There doesn't seem to be a point in using the shrine for perks. I mean s*** if your going to save the shards for the perks might as well go all out and get the character too.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead by Daylight
  3. Did the shrine of secrets ever show the good survivor perks?