• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead by Daylight
  3. Looking for Players

User Info: nabeel055

nabeel055
5 months ago#1
Just looking for some consistent people since randoms can drive a person mad. Having a mic would be preferable but not necessary.

PSN: nabeel055
Power is only given to those who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up.

User Info: ddwilliams

ddwilliams
5 months ago#2
nabeel055 posted...
Just looking for some consistent people since randoms can drive a person mad. Having a mic would be preferable but not necessary.

I'd love to play
Justpassin2014
I have mic and I'm over the age of 18

User Info: RP_Grump

RP_Grump
5 months ago#3
nabeel055 posted...

Exactly how do you think that won't be necessary? Without mics you are essentially just playing with randoms again but ones you are at least familiar with. You can't communicate, so what's the point?

User Info: snowboarderkid6

snowboarderkid6
5 months ago#4
RP_Grump posted...
nabeel055 posted...

Exactly how do you think that won't be necessary? Without mics you are essentially just playing with randoms again but ones you are at least familiar with. You can't communicate, so what's the point?

Because the game isn't made for groups with mics.....

You can add me I have a mic but would prefer not to use it in this game you know we can discuss playstyles to see if we would work together well

Comin4numero_uno
Just won the superbowl with the lions in year 3 franchise if i can do it why cant they not changing sig until they do 8/21/2010

User Info: nabeel055

nabeel055
5 months ago#5
RP_Grump posted...
nabeel055 posted...

This is completely untrue. First of all if I were to say mics were necessary I’d be alienating people who were interested in playing because they feel pressured to use a mic or don’t have one. Second, they can still listen to me which is advantageous. Familiarity eliminates the randomness entirely and you can adjust your play accordingly.
Power is only given to those who are prepared to lower themselves to pick it up.

User Info: Kidwegotbeef

Kidwegotbeef
5 months ago#6
I've just started getting into survivor since the update and dlc came to ps4, really enjoying it. Rank 12 survivor atm, I feel I've gotten much better at playing survivor recently.

Psn: La-Fantoma

Add me, I have a mic and don't mind using it in matches

User Info: Wolf Kage

Wolf Kage
5 months ago#7
Even if a friend doesnt have a mic, it's nice to know you at least arent playing with a braindead who will screw you over lol.

User Info: Zenbro0615

Zenbro0615
5 months ago#8
PSN; zenbro0615

I play fairly regularly, mainly weekends since I don't have classes. I play with or without mic depending on the day.
PSN GT: Zenbro0615
Now Playing: Dead by Daylight / Friday the 13th: The Game
  1. Boards
  2. Dead by Daylight
  3. Looking for Players
  • Topic Archived