Claude treatment survivor

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead by Daylight
  3. Claude treatment survivor

User Info: ddwilliams

ddwilliams
1 year ago#1
What the heck you guys have a against her? It seems like nobody ever wanna help me when I get hooked and the killer always stalks then takes me out first. Sometimes I even spawn in front of the killer. O.o

User Info: Toan

Toan
1 year ago#2
People just don't like her. I don't either, and I'm not sure why
It is said, that the strongest among us are those that suffer through silent pain.
PSN ID: Toan_Greenlow-16 Twitch Channel: toangreenlow22

User Info: KingTykeem187

KingTykeem187
1 year ago#3
If I spot her I kill her as well. Stupid healing herself and seeing people that's injured as well to heal them is crazy annoying. I spot her she's dead. I drop everything else to kill her. I lost 2 times cuz of her in a row and everyone got away. Not no more that haven't happened since I been going for her if I see her.
(XboX Live) king tykeem 187 (PSN) kingtykeem187
(3DS) 4081~5742~4370 ign Sadirah

User Info: ddwilliams

ddwilliams
1 year ago#4
KingTykeem187 posted...
If I spot her I kill her as well. Stupid healing herself and seeing people that's injured as well to heal them is crazy annoying. I spot her she's dead. I drop everything else to kill her. I lost 2 times cuz of her in a row and everyone got away. Not no more that haven't happened since I been going for her if I see her.

Alright that makes a lot of sense. Thanks for replies guys.

User Info: oEASYLIFEo

oEASYLIFEo
1 year ago#5
Look at her specific perks and you will see why she should be gotten rid of first (or why killers will focus her first):

Self Care - heal self
Bottany - heal faster
Empathy - see allies that need healing

If she has a med kit (add ons for it too most likley) on the lobby screen, kill her ASAP! :P
Ofc sooner or later it won't matter because everyone will of unlocked her teachable perks for the other survivors at some point, but in the first month or two of the game she's the one to go for.
UK gamer on PS4, Xbox One and PC (i5 @ 3.3Ghz, 8GB ram, GTX 750Ti 2GB).

User Info: icromaholic

icromaholic
1 year ago#6
Racist.
"I brake for advanced melanoma."
"A goddamn jaywalking iguana! Just what we need."

User Info: RP_Grump

RP_Grump
1 year ago#7
I know this post will be looked at the wrong way but that's not the intention - it's also because she's hard as hell to see when downed on certain maps. If she has her prestiged clothes on it's basically Harry Potter's invisibility cloak.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead by Daylight
  3. Claude treatment survivor

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived