If I'm a killer and your the last one left alive...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead by Daylight
  3. If I'm a killer and your the last one left alive...

User Info: Toan

Toan
1 year ago#1
I'm inviting you to party chat and then we can proceed to get massive points. Your all welcome
It is said, that the strongest among us are those that suffer through silent pain.
PSN ID: Toan_Greenlow-16 Twitch Channel: toangreenlow22

User Info: Apoca88

Apoca88
1 year ago#2
And how do you do that without having an additional player to heal?

Either way, sounds boring as hell. Playing the game normally is what is fun.

User Info: Toan

Toan
1 year ago#3
Apoca88 posted...
And how do you do that without having an additional player to heal?

Either way, sounds boring as hell. Playing the game normally is what is fun.

Eh I'm nice
It is said, that the strongest among us are those that suffer through silent pain.
PSN ID: Toan_Greenlow-16 Twitch Channel: toangreenlow22

User Info: OldDarkElf

OldDarkElf
1 year ago#4
Chase + bold points I guess.

I always try to get the last person down, then carry them around and look for the hatch. If they struggle I don't bother.
A thought that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? Albert Einstein

User Info: RP_Grump

RP_Grump
1 year ago#5
Good man. Usually if I play killer and there's one left and I know where the hatch is at I offer via message to lead them to it but everyone so far has ignored me. Guess they figure I'm lying.

User Info: ddwilliams

ddwilliams
1 year ago#6
RP_Grump posted...
Good man. Usually if I play killer and there's one left and I know where the hatch is at I offer via message to lead them to it but everyone so far has ignored me. Guess they figure I'm lying.

Where is the hatch located mostly? Is it random?

User Info: OldDarkElf

OldDarkElf
1 year ago#7
ddwilliams posted...
RP_Grump posted...

Where is the hatch located mostly? Is it random?

Yeah totally random. I've seen it in corners of the map and inside building.
A thought that sometimes drives me hazy; am I or are the others crazy? Albert Einstein

User Info: RP_Grump

RP_Grump
1 year ago#8
What he said. I just take note if I see it. The most interesting place I saw it once was right beside a generator lol. I'm just guessing here but as the maps are randomized and have several different layouts I suspect the same concept applies to the hatches too. So if you play a map enough times and always take the time to seek out the hatch (it always appears even if it never opens) I imagine you'd have a nice advantage of being able to find it on that particular map in the future once you learn of all the possible spots for it.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead by Daylight
  3. If I'm a killer and your the last one left alive...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived