• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. TERA
  3. Everyhing wrong with tera on consoles.

User Info: Kamiya_Kun

Kamiya_Kun
2 years ago#61
PotatoKey posted...
I would honestly like to give the game a chance since i was reallyyy excited to play it since they announced it. But i cant deal with how bad the game runs on standard ps4 especially... the frame rate just dips all of the time

Honestly, the combat is one of the best I played in any mmorpg. And that’s why it’s disappointing that a 2011 game would launch just now on consoles, 7 years later and still be so buggy and lacking a chunk of content.
"You gotta cut the bridge when you realise you can't make a lot of money on something." - EA

User Info: Psychodrama_80

Psychodrama_80
2 years ago#62
Kamiya_Kun posted...
PotatoKey posted...
I would honestly like to give the game a chance since i was reallyyy excited to play it since they announced it. But i cant deal with how bad the game runs on standard ps4 especially... the frame rate just dips all of the time

Honestly, the combat is one of the best I played in any mmorpg. And that’s why it’s disappointing that a 2011 game would launch just now on consoles, 7 years later and still be so buggy and lacking a chunk of content.

Stop being so triggered lol...
DICE-Spirtual Warfare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xStQAcHqA20

User Info: Pirat

Pirat
2 years ago#63
i quit tera on pc about 2 or 3 years ago. is random invite nexus raids still endgame content?

User Info: Drkr_Zen

Drkr_Zen
2 years ago#64
Basically everything but its combat is broken or poorly designed.
GOAT: Secret of Mana, Monster Hunter World, Bloodborne, Borderlands 2, Dark Souls, BioShock Infinite, FFIX, MGS3: Snake Eater, Super Mario World, Okami
  1. Boards
  2. TERA
  3. Everyhing wrong with tera on consoles.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A