Need a clan or online friends

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: WWII
  3. Need a clan or online friends

User Info: Lintfosho

Lintfosho
7 months ago#1
I play this game as well as most other popular multiplayer games on xbox. I have no online friends and would really like to find some sort of group to play with. Im an older person and am eastern time zone (USA). I have three kids so I mute my mic a lot so I dont bother others with the noise. Some games I play: CoD WWII, Destiny 2, Battlefield 1, Forza 7, and others. I would call myself an average gamer sill wise. Allways trying to get better though. Please contact me on LIVE @ MAGA1791

Thanks for reading!
XBox One: TooOld4ThisBS

User Info: Vindris_SNH

Vindris_SNH
7 months ago#2
How old is "older"?
glitteringfairy: Just build the damn wall
ThyCorndog: and how exactly will that stop the mexican space program from orbital dropping illegal immigrants?

Lintfosho
7 months ago#3
Does a specific age really matter? Regardless I am 48
XBox One: MAGA1791

User Info: Vindris_SNH

Vindris_SNH
7 months ago#4
Lintfosho posted...
Does a specific age really matter? Regardless I am 48

It doesn't matter. Just curious.

My GT =
Vindris SNH

You can add me and send me an inv if you see me online. I play TDM.
glitteringfairy: Just build the damn wall
ThyCorndog: and how exactly will that stop the mexican space program from orbital dropping illegal immigrants?

Lintfosho
7 months ago#5
Added you, thanks.
XBox One: MAGA1791

User Info: CCShadow90

CCShadow90
7 months ago#6
GT - Soldieroffate90

I usually keep my mic muted as well since my daughter sleeps in the room next to mine, so I'm not bothered by your mic being off. Feel free to add me, and send me an invite if you see me online. I mostly just play at night after everyone else goes to bed.

User Info: MTCD01

MTCD01
7 months ago#7
GT MTCD01 - (that's a zero one at the end there).
Unskilled and Unaware of It: How Difficulties in Recognizing One's Own Incompetence Lead to Inflated Self-Assessments

User Info: Special_12K

Special_12K
7 months ago#8
You might like Rapture Gaming community. We are a easy going group that requires 17+ and maturity from members. We support many different games such as Call of Duty, Overwatch, Destiny 2, The Division, Diablo 3, and BattleField.

If you want to read a bit more about us you can check out our recruitment post on the this site here:
https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/208990-call-of-duty-wwii/75947195
Xbox live GT: rG SpecialK GN

User Info: JustABitAgroed

JustABitAgroed
7 months ago#9
Down to play anytime.

GT: RUCKER52

<3
CoD Stat Expert, Analyst, and Competitive Coach/Player. AW Battle Royale World Champion. AW K/D #71 (4.24) on Xbox Live. Tennis Coach. 3D monk. 2D>>>.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: WWII
  3. Need a clan or online friends

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived