• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: WWII
  3. Supply drops missing

User Info: chief606

chief606
3 years ago#1
So I prestige again last night, started over again this morning. Every 5 levels I earn a supply drop, that's just how they hand them. It shows in the after action report that I would earn a rare supply drop, but I have absolutely nothing. This is the first time this has happened to me. They are just nowhere to be found. 5 missing so far. Anyone else having this issue?
FC 4485-4052-7934, PSN SARGEh32149606 Xbox live: GhostG2050
HOLD YOUR FIRE! I'm a human!

User Info: Weiland101

Weiland101
3 years ago#2
I think it happened to me a few times but I think sometimes they just turned up later. Like, I would earn a supply drop another way and I would have 2 with no explanation. I don't get a close eye on these things though so I am not 100% sure this happened.

chief606
3 years ago#3
Weiland101 posted...
I think it happened to me a few times but I think sometimes they just turned up later. Like, I would earn a supply drop another way and I would have 2 with no explanation. I don't get a close eye on these things though so I am not 100% sure this happened.

Meh. It's not the biggest deal, though I wouldn't have minded having them. Hopefully they turn up.

User Info: Weiland101

Weiland101
3 years ago#4
chief606 posted...
Weiland101 posted...

Meh. It's not the biggest deal, though I wouldn't have minded having them. Hopefully they turn up.

Yeah, it is annoying. I thought it was dealt with but Sledgehammer...

User Info: hamdooley

hamdooley
3 years ago#5
chief606 posted...
So I prestige again last night, started over again this morning. Every 5 levels I earn a supply drop, that's just how they hand them. It shows in the after action report that I would earn a rare supply drop, but I have absolutely nothing. This is the first time this has happened to me. They are just nowhere to be found. 5 missing so far. Anyone else having this issue?

Yes i'm having the same problem.
I knew it.

chief606
3 years ago#6
hamdooley posted...
chief606 posted...

Yes i'm having the same problem.

Maybe it'll be addressed then.

User Info: levelshooter

levelshooter
3 years ago#7
They'll turn up randomly lol
History is repeating itself folks...
- Current systems: PS5, Switch and 3ds.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: WWII