Why the hell do snipers not have flinch?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: WWII
  3. Why the hell do snipers not have flinch?

User Info: Dyson

Dyson
3 months ago#1
They are talking about nerfing primed, but even without primed snipers have little to no flinch. I was constantly getting hit markers on snipers today only to have then one shot me after putting 2 hit markers on them. Then when I watch kill cam and see my shots land they don't budge an inch, and not even using primed in at least one instance.
PSN ID - Dyson350

User Info: ravenscourge

ravenscourge
3 months ago#2
Lol no kidding. IMO if you're getting hit with a semi auto rifle or a freakin' Light Machine Gun your aim should go to the f'ing sky.
PSN - ravenscourge DD PS4 Pawn - Celestina

User Info: AffinityArcher

AffinityArcher
3 months ago#3
Oh they do. Just not when quickscoping ;)
My channel! \o/ https://www.youtube.com/ThePyrusBlader
NEO EpicFaction(MC Server): play.epicfaction.com

Dyson
3 months ago#4
This guy wasn't even quickscoping though from what I remember. We were on Saint Marie map shooting each other from the windows across the map. He was ADS the whole time will taking damage, steady the whole time, then bam I'm dead.
PSN ID - Dyson350

User Info: idontevenlift

idontevenlift
3 months ago#5
Yea it's stupid as ever when your pegging them with bullets and they still nail you. Wish it was like halo where it knocked them out of scope

User Info: Wilky

Wilky
3 months ago#6
Yep agree I was surprised when they spoke about reducing flinch as I thought if anything it needs to go the other way. Snipers seem to have little or no flinch.

Drilling someone with an lmg and mid shoot just one shot dead. Look at their screen and they've not moved my screen is moving more shooting the gun then they are being shot by bullets

User Info: strife_37916

strife_37916
3 months ago#7
First off killcams are lies.

Second they are reducing flinch across the board for everything

Third killcams are false.
PSN str1fe92g: Test stream lawbreakers: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/167078654
Battlemedic Overview: https://youtu.be/stHgRUd3UCs

User Info: levelshooter

levelshooter
3 months ago#8
Flinch should disappear from all multiplayer shooters. All it does is add luck to the battle.
-come on Rare release a good banjo game. You know you want to :)

Dyson
3 months ago#9
strife_37916 posted...
First off killcams are lies.

Second they are reducing flinch across the board for everything

Third killcams are false.

In this case there is no way the kill cam could of lied. Like I said, I am watching this guy not budge at all as I put 2 hit markers on him. If he did flinch and lost me in his sights he either ducks back into cover (which didn't happen) or he gets killed as he tries to ads on me because I was continually shooting while keeping my aim steady.

levelshooter posted...
Flinch should disappear from all multiplayer shooters. All it does is add luck to the battle.

Will also make snipers even more OP at longer range engagements.
PSN ID - Dyson350

User Info: epicfailtryhard

epicfailtryhard
3 months ago#10
AffinityArcher posted...
Oh they do. Just not when quickscoping ;)

a part of me just died inside.
"do you really want love? do you really care? you feel this hungry suffering, in this birthing."-samhain
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: WWII
  3. Why the hell do snipers not have flinch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived