Black Title Screen - No Loading

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: WWII
  3. Black Title Screen - No Loading

User Info: Thegreatlark

Thegreatlark
11 months ago#1
Anybody having a similar problem as I am?

Whenever I try to load up the game, when I get to where the title screen would show, there is only a black screen with the background music playing. SHG games and all of the other adverts come up fine in the beginning. I can't choose any options and I can only sit here. Waiting does nothing. Turning it on and off again does nothing. Reinstalling does nothing.

Other games work fine, just not this.
PSN: KyoSaLane

Thegreatlark
11 months ago#2
I also checked the archives before I made this topic. This seems to be slightly different from all of the other "stuck on loading screen" topics. I haven't chosen a single option, be it campaign, MP, or zombies, and there is no "Loading" text. Just a black screen after choosing to start the game from the PS4 Dashboard.

User Info: RikusMaster

RikusMaster
11 months ago#3
This just started happening to me around 1pm est. No clue what's going on. This game is beyond broken

User Info: EnragedGoat

EnragedGoat
11 months ago#4
Same. Mine is a digital copy and just a black screen.

User Info: epicfailtryhard

epicfailtryhard
11 months ago#5
lovely. i suspect they believe we expect too much.
"do you really want love? do you really care? you feel this hungry suffering, in this birthing."-samhain

User Info: WhatsUpWitDat

WhatsUpWitDat
11 months ago#6
I am also having the same problem. Started doing it this morning and a reinstall didn't fix it. I have no idea what's going on.
PSN: WhatsUpWitDat

User Info: Xenozoa425

Xenozoa425
11 months ago#7
Same issue here. It's very unusual. I run from an external HDD. Ran fine when I was playing on Thursday evening.

Edit: All my other games load fine, except for COD WW2.

Edit 2: Turned off the PS4 completely, turned it on a minute later and now it works normal.
"Your flesh is a relic, a mere vessel. Hand over your flesh, and a new world awaits you.
We demand it."

User Info: WhatsUpWitDat

WhatsUpWitDat
11 months ago#8
Thanks Xeno! A complete shutdown of the ps4 (i.e. not in standby mode) fixed the problem.
PSN: WhatsUpWitDat

Thegreatlark
11 months ago#9
Hopefully everybody figured out how to fix the problem. Turning the PS4 off completely worked for me as well, I just didn't report it until now.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: WWII
  3. Black Title Screen - No Loading

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived