Does it sometimes feel like guns have huge recoil randomly?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: WWII
  3. Does it sometimes feel like guns have huge recoil randomly?

User Info: Dyson

Dyson
5 months ago#1
FG42 user and it feels like sometimes the recoil even with grip just kind of goes crazy, especially when trying to shoot someone who is head glitching. Do any other guns give this impression or am I just imagining things?
PSN ID - Dyson350

User Info: moridin7632

moridin7632
5 months ago#2
Dyson posted...
FG42 user and it feels like sometimes the recoil even with grip just kind of goes crazy, especially when trying to shoot someone who is head glitching. Do any other guns give this impression or am I just imagining things?

I'm not sure on that particular gun, but I have tested a few guns in the firing range for recoil and I have noticed that you can empty a magazine 3 - 4 times and get the exact same recoil pattern, but then on that 5th time it will suddenly go an entirely different direction.

Was testing one of the sub guns (PPSH maybe) and the recoil was all straight up for 4 magazines of shots. Then the 5th magazine jerked to the right instead of up.
"Be humble, for as you are better than everyone else, god is still above you" - fortune cookie, 2001

User Info: Dyson

Dyson
5 months ago#3
FG typically on initial burst you don't get much recoil. But sometimes on initial burst it jumps like crazy, its always vertical though.
PSN ID - Dyson350

User Info: Kuuten

Kuuten
5 months ago#4
Guns in this game have extremely random recoil. TheXclusiveAce did a video just today showing it on a few different guns with and without Grip.
Life is a Race, make sure you do not cause the caution.

User Info: Uabell

Uabell
5 months ago#5
^

https://youtu.be/6Xox0KcR9Zk
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

User Info: callofwaterski

callofwaterski
5 months ago#6
sniperfrog.exe my bro

here's all the proof you need

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfJn2-mmpJ4
noobs, every single one of you.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: WWII
  3. Does it sometimes feel like guns have huge recoil randomly?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived