Rip FG42

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Dyson

Dyson
3 months ago#11
GamerDuder1986 posted...
First off, here is a video of "eliteshot" using the FG42, doing extremely well with it and he seems to be enjoying it a lot.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hvpPQ7niCuU

ffs look at the date of videos before you post them.
PSN ID - Dyson350

User Info: GamerDuder1986

GamerDuder1986
3 months ago#12
Second.

If you've never seen the movie Saving Private Ryan. Someone tells you the movie is terrible. So does that mean you just say, "oh well someone said it's terrible, so I guess I'll never watch it" ?

If you've never listened to The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin and someone says it's the worst music ever are you just going to say, "we'll I guess I'll never listen to those bands because someone else said it's the worst music ever" ?

People! Please stop being sheep and form your own opinions!!!
Put The Lotion In The Basket...

User Info: LeadPipeCinche

LeadPipeCinche
3 months ago#13
GamerDuder1986 posted...
Second.

If you've never seen the movie Saving Private Ryan. Someone tells you the movie is terrible. So does that mean you just say, "oh well someone said it's terrible, so I guess I'll never watch it" ?

If you've never listened to The Rolling Stones, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin and someone says it's the worst music ever are you just going to say, "we'll I guess I'll never listen to those bands because someone else said it's the worst music ever" ?

People! Please stop being sheep and form your own opinions!!!

In a social media day & age good luck with that.

User Info: GamerDuder1986

GamerDuder1986
3 months ago#14
Check the date? No, someone else told me dates don't taste good. They're like gross prunes or something, so I'll never try one myself to form my own opinion. Thanks though.
Put The Lotion In The Basket...

User Info: Uabell

Uabell
3 months ago#15
I tested it a bit on the firing range, and without grip theres ridiculous amount of vertical recoil, BUT it only kicks in after like the first 3-4 shots, so the shots which should be enough for the kill dont have that bad recoil.
With grip, that crazy recoil doesnt seem to kick in at all even after the first few shots, but still it generally has bit more recoil than it had before the nerf ofc.

I believe there's still lots of hope for this weapon, even though I agree the nerf was a bit odd because long range accuracy is this guns only upside
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

User Info: Raijin5

Raijin5
3 months ago#16
What? I just used it after the patch and did good with it. The recoil nerf is not noticeable

User Info: Dyson

Dyson
3 months ago#17
Short and mid range there's isn't much difference but at long range it seems pretty noticeable
PSN ID - Dyson350

User Info: LionHartZero

LionHartZero
3 months ago#18
GamerDuder1986 posted...
Check the date? No, someone else told me dates don't taste good. They're like gross prunes or something, so I'll never try one myself to form my own opinion. Thanks though.

....wha.....wha....what the hell was that?

Worst...attempt...ever
BloodBorne: OoK, 29. Me, 1. ...and I'm never coming back again

User Info: Jadex9

Jadex9
3 months ago#19
The FG is still the best gun in the game, just throw a grip on it and if the encounter is long range tap fire.

Damn thing with advanced rifling is an absolute monster, plus the recoil is all vertical.
GT: Jdex9 PSN: Jadex9
Gamefaqs most hated member since 2004.

User Info: AvantgardeAClue

AvantgardeAClue
3 months ago#20
I feel like the MG1941 outclasses it in almost every way, sad.
Joffery Baratheon did nothing wrong. (1 month rent-a-sig)
President Trump is awesome. (1 month rent-a-sig)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived