• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Code Vein
  3. Co-operators Need To Learn Their Place

User Info: Juxtapose

Juxtapose
1 week ago#1
Now before you have a knee-jerk reaction to the title, hear me out.

I had one guy who was trying to rush me through the depths, and because of him I needed to go back for a key and then he immediately quit. Good riddance.

Then I had another guy spam "this is so dull.." while I was switching my Gifts for the boss. So I waited until I was just about to go in, then kicked them. I killed the boss myself.

If you want to set the pace, host your own game. My world, my rules.
No victim no crime.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: VermilionX

VermilionX
1 week ago#2
Juxtapose posted...
My world, my rules.

Till a hacker joins you
CFN: Zerokage me and my bike! GSX-R750 K6
https://imgur.com/5dkx5Ah RIP 2006-2019
Juxtapose posted...
Then I had another guy spam "this is so dull.." while I was switching my Gifts for the boss. So I waited until I was just about to go in, then kicked them. I killed the boss myself.

Lol

I think that’s fair if you’re the host, not everyone races through each area, especially if you want to make sure to grab everything while you’re there.

He might have thought you were afk though, this game doesn’t have that subtle animation that Dark Souls does when you go into the equipment menu.
"That vulnerability is completely theoretical." - Microsoft
L0pht, Making the theoretical practical since 1992

User Info: Adult_Neptune

Adult_Neptune
1 week ago#4
That's just JollyCooperation101. The summon goes at the host's pace.
New Sabaton song Bismarck https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVWEb-At8yc
Sabaton's The Great War releases July 19. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCZP1-JsD0M

User Info: Miu_san

Miu_san
1 week ago#5
everyone everywhere is thirsty for medal trophy

Juxtapose
1 week ago#6
VermilionX posted...
Till a hacker joins you
They are save editors, not hackers (PS4). I backup my save and can close app, so ultimately they can't do anything.

slipknotman 666 posted...
He might have thought you were afk though, this game doesn’t have that subtle animation that Dark Souls does when you go into the equipment menu.
They saw me wave and started right up with their spam.

I'm the type of person that likes to drain every enemy for more Ichor, use stealth items to get good positioning, etc. The funny thing is, the first guy actually died because of their recklessness and I revived them.

I have no interest in co-op where people just rush through the level in any game. It's boring and it makes me feel like I'm playing with a kid who doesn't realize it's the journey, not the destination.
No victim no crime.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: xX-Delirium-Xx

xX-Delirium-Xx
1 week ago#7
i do the opposite when I join some one I go out of my way to show them secret areas they have missed and I fallow them and let them lead.
AC PILOT NAME: [CLASSIFIED]

User Info: gilgaRe

gilgaRe
1 week ago#8
If people insist on running ahead, let them die or kick them out.

If they are being trolls, kick them out.

I always stick behind the host and never rush them, especially if I can tell they are new to an area.

Impatient people are really annoying...

User Info: geckodogma

geckodogma
1 week ago#9
It goes both ways. If you're a summon and don't like the host's pace, you're free to leave. If you're a host, you're free to kick the summon if you don't like them. Summoning is free, after all.
My channel with random game videos https://goo.gl/G7wg15

Juxtapose
1 week ago#10
gilgaRe posted...
If people insist on running ahead, let them die or kick them out.

If they are being trolls, kick them out.

I always stick behind the host and never rush them, especially if I can tell they are new to an area.

Impatient people are really annoying...
^^ this.
No victim no crime.
  1. Boards
  2. Code Vein
  3. Co-operators Need To Learn Their Place
  • Post New Message