• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Code Vein
  3. So a certain group of people kicked up sand over "sheep"

User Info: Miu_san

Miu_san
1 week ago#1
When it in a cutscene involving someone with a tall hat was meant in a variation of the term rookie, young blood, fresh recruits etc, and it refers to a group of 3 people including you who can be playing a male

But they neglect to mention that in the same game, the word "dotard" is used by mido right after the flames scene, to always refer to a specific male, which can be insulting if you reach far enough as they did without, you know, understanding what is context or even basic english language

Funny that in 2019 we still have a group of people that claim for equality but don't fight for it on both sides ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

User Info: cracked87

cracked87
1 week ago#2
Uhm.. Miu, here is a direct quote from you when I took up the subject

Miu_san posted...
sheep, fresh blood, rookies, who cares, I don't give a s*** about reviewers and their political alignment or whatever needle they try to find in a haystack just because the game has boobs

by the way, you don't seem to even have the game based on your trophy list
PSN: steffo021vastera
And if we allowed child murder in our games, the killers would then go after kids in real life. Dg_3 on gf

User Info: Miu_san

Miu_san
1 week ago#3
well yeah, I don't care what nonsense they spout in their own little corner of the internet, but that doesn't mean we cover up their lies now that you brought it to attention. the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and no slanted or fake reviews.
(edited 1 week ago)

cracked87
1 week ago#4
Well, and that was my whole point of that topic, to know if they either lied, didnt understand basic English or if I didnt understand basic English. Seeing that you make a new topic about the same topic you didnt care about shows that you care? But anyway, yeah these sjw needs to stop living in a dreamworld finding proof of sexism everywhere. Heck, I've even saw a crazy fem nazi saying that if a woman disagree with a woman, thats the patriarch making her disagree.
And if we allowed child murder in our games, the killers would then go after kids in real life. Dg_3 on gf

User Info: psycofang

psycofang
1 week ago#5
I have no context

cracked87
1 week ago#6
psycofang posted...
I have no context

Here is at least 1

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2019/09/26/code-vein-review/amp/
Miu_san posted...
But they neglect to mention that in the same game, the word "dotard" is used by mido right after the flames scene, to always refer to a specific male, which can be insulting if you reach far enough as they did without, you know, understanding what is context or even basic english language

Funny that in 2019 we still have a group of people that claim for equality but don't fight for it on both sides ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

When will the lame-stream media recognize 'dot*rd' for the misandrist slur that it is? We need to CANCEL kim john un
Signatures are important for proper message formatting
https://twitter.com/pizza_scientist

User Info: Juxtapose

Juxtapose
1 week ago#8
cracked87 posted...
Here is at least 1

Rock Paper Shotgun is objectively sjw garbage.
No victim no crime.

User Info: ShadowGirlxox

ShadowGirlxox
1 week ago#9
I agree with the basic of that review. Just another game designed by horny men who get no real interaction with women. The only thing I don't agree with is the complaints about the levels, I think the levels are designed fantastic, especially the cathedral.
youtube.com/c/ShadowGirlGroove

cracked87
1 week ago#10
Juxtapose posted...
cracked87 posted...
Here is at least 1

Rock Paper Shotgun is objectively sjw garbage.

Yeah, but thats the context xD

ShadowGirlxox posted...
I agree with the basic of that review. Just another game designed by horny men who get no real interaction with women. The only thing I don't agree with is the complaints about the levels, I think the levels are designed fantastic, especially the cathedral.

Wtf are you saying o.O, one of the reasons I hate that place is one of the reasons I hate hospitals, so white, so bland and everything looks more or less exacly the same o.O . Also, do you agree with all that sexism talk? I mean, the chicks are the most powerful in this game. Heck, even Yakuma gets his ass kicked by chicks. Sure, they're clothed sexy, but they have more personality than the dudes.
  1. Boards
  2. Code Vein
  3. So a certain group of people kicked up sand over "sheep"
  • Post New Message