• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Code Vein
  3. So for the guys that have seen the new game trailer for A.I-Link...

User Info: LightPersona8

LightPersona8
8 months ago#21
Well then don't worry as I'm not that hyped at all just following the article loosely I use a ton as it is just easier for me to use it as a general term to refer to multiple items.
Lancelot: Artha? Artha!? ARTHAAAAA!! ARTHAAAAAAA!!! persistent machine gun fire intensifies*

User Info: matteste

matteste
8 months ago#22
EnigmaDurzo posted...
matteste posted...
^If you mean that you are wondering if the game "has" a character creator then yes, it does. And a pretty in-depth one at that.

Link? In-depth is relative. Your in depth could be my shallow as f***. Most devs will say anything to get you to buy the s***. If you have a link then I'll judge for myself.

Oh, sorry, brainfart. I thought you where asking about Code Vein. Not A.I-Link.
The worst readers are those who proceed like plundering soldiers: they pick up a few things they can use, soil and confuse the rest, and blaspheme the whole.

User Info: EnigmaDurzo

EnigmaDurzo
8 months ago#23
matteste posted...
EnigmaDurzo posted...
matteste posted...
^If you mean that you are wondering if the game "has" a character creator then yes, it does. And a pretty in-depth one at that.

Link? In-depth is relative. Your in depth could be my shallow as f***. Most devs will say anything to get you to buy the s***. If you have a link then I'll judge for myself.

Oh, sorry, brainfart. I thought you where asking about Code Vein. Not A.I-Link.

Yeah someone pointed that out. No problem. It's all good.

User Info: aton_ra

aton_ra
7 months ago#24
Im just gonna get that instead. It already looks better.
All heroes have established their thrones atop not just their enemies, but a large quantity of allied corpses as well. There are no monarchs with clean hands.
  1. Boards
  2. Code Vein
  3. So for the guys that have seen the new game trailer for A.I-Link...
  • Topic Archived