• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
  3. Keep getting stuck on loading screens

User Info: LordNightmareL

LordNightmareL
6 months ago#1
I had to reset my game cause i cant get past loading screens
LordNightmaresL -GamerTag, Daisy Sniper- nintendo id, Smite and LoL

User Info: Noah--Ray

Noah--Ray
6 months ago#2
😆
I AM HERE!

User Info: Laotian

Laotian
6 months ago#3
Yeah, i literally have to restart the game after EVERY mission.. I'm about to give up

User Info: kingpin1131

kingpin1131
6 months ago#4
Try restoring your licence in account management in the settings

User Info: Creedgamer22

Creedgamer22
6 months ago#5
Has anyone found a solution , still happening to me. Do a quest or PvP and loading screen gets to about 80% them freezes

User Info: Drak011

Drak011
6 months ago#6
So this kept on happening to me all day when I started playing the game. The game froze at the end of every loading screen about 80%. The solution that worked for me thankfully enough was switching to my tethered hotspot connection. After that I haven't had to restart my game even once.

User Info: SolidHaseo

SolidHaseo
6 months ago#7
Drak011 posted...
So this kept on happening to me all day when I started playing the game. The game froze at the end of every loading screen about 80%. The solution that worked for me thankfully enough was switching to my tethered hotspot connection. After that I haven't had to restart my game even once.

It's this right here. Basically the infinite loading screens are DIRECTLY affected by your internet provider/modem. Same example I used in another thread, I have 2 modems from 2 Internet providers for personal reasons, my 5 mbps modem gets infinite loading and lag, my 50 mbps modem NEVER gets inf loading and lag every now and then.

Same thing happens to me in Destiny 2, in that game's case, the game doesn't work well BECAUSE 5 mbps modem is a Thompson or wtv which they have problems with/don't support.

TL;DR Your internet/modem is not very compatible with Shinobi Strikers....
R:63 is the best rule in the history of mankind!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker
  3. Keep getting stuck on loading screens
  • Topic Archived